1/4scale tunnels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He mates

thanks for the update on the big tunnels.

Greg looking really nice. Good luck with the fine tuning

Ronald.

It sure looked realistic on the water (even without paint), and it caught everyones attention!

Considering practically EVERYTHING in this boat was a big unknown, I was surprised at how well it went without us having to adjust anything. The pipe sounded cool too, you could hear it come onto the band very distinctly. I don't think it would be competitive against the open gas cats in it's current state, but it is a lot bigger boat and we haven't tried any props other than a stock P270.

I can imagine what 4 or more of these monsters battling for the same corner would be like on a standard sized course....... B) B) B) just like the real F1 tunnel's.

I can imagine what 4 or more of these monsters battling for the same corner would be like on a standard sized course....... B) B) B) just like the real F1 tunnel's.

Yer with 4 r/c .90 choppers following them - like the real ones too. :lol:

I would lerv to get that on film?

Peter

I have decided to do two now!!!

one sports 230 like gregs

and one team JASPP Sitinger Gas for the Quickdraw and Lawless

The sports has the bottom laid up and just waiting for the deck ( KENNY!!!!!!)

And the Jaspp is all cut out ready top glue together.

just need a bigger trailer now!! :blink:

Dave

Hey Bucky

Mate very impressively,

straight off the bat,new engine,needle set to the book,stock prop ran id say in the 50s mph.

cornered well just need to play with the radio settings a little more thats all.

Mate was pretty good :p
Oh mate,

how good is that!!!!!

Good stuff mate!

Gino

****... you guys need to bring these thing to the Tunnel Nats next year... That would be awesome to have two full heats of petrol 1/4scale tunnels...

Kris, if you come over, you should "borrow" one from your mates to run...

~James

Somehow I don't think you would want to carry one of these things 1/2 way around the world!

Gino - love the new avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys,

Try a Prop Shop 7016/2 it should go pretty good. One other propeller to try would be a

Prop Shop 6518/3 if you have it,or a 6516/3 pitched up. Just trying to give you 1/4 scale

guys some options. :D

Dave,

Don't worry, I will put a little extra speed cut on your order. Any MS-21 pipes for the Valvola 21

left over? I need a couple if you can find them. :D

Thanks,

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys,

Try a Prop Shop 7016/2 it should go pretty good.

Have Fun,

Mark Sholund

Bugger I was keeping that one a secret!!!! now he will be nearly as fast as me!

please do me two of them mark. one for me and one for Greg

Send you a pm over the weekend

regards

Dave

Gino - love the new avatar! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tim, ahh thankyou very much!!!!

Hey Dave/Mark Sholund,

make that 3 of the Prop Shop 7016/2 props if you dont mind. My 1/4 is just about ready to hit the water

Thanks

Gino

Back