• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/4 Scale DPI Tunnel Hull Boat 50" W/ K&B 13.3 OB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HydroCatCapt

This boat is made by DPI Tunnel hulls its 50 inch long makes it a 1/4 Scale model.It has 1/4 scale big steering servo.The motor is a K&B 13.3cc outboard nitro engine this is the biggest engine they make for this boat and it will do speeds in excess of 70mph+. This boat has been professionaly tuned and balanced to make the boat run great at 60mph.It cuts turns just like a real cat boat it will take a 90 or 180 and 360 within 10 feet it has excellent control and would be a race winner. The boat floats and is waterproof it is very durable made of high impact plastic .The boat is very ridged and could take getting flipped multiple times with no damage just stay clear of any Piers or pylons.The paint is 2 tone purple with Yellow Flame.The paint is nitro methane proof so it will not stain or fade from fuel spillage. If you want pics of this boat just email me chesapeake_capt AT yahoo.com.The attachments would not load cause the pics were too High resolution,so I will try to get low resolution pics to post soon.I have alot of accessories that go with this boat Tool box full of tools,glow plug starters,glow plugs,the biggest out board starter they make that alone was over $100.Basicaly everything that went to this boat I spent around $2000 on this boat and I want $1100 for this boat and it is in excellent condition no scratches and it will stay like that with this paint Very Nice a must see.I will Ship or if local you can pick it up.

View attachment 2257

The motor is a K&B 13.3cc outboard nitro engine this is the biggest engine they make for this boat and it will do speeds in excess of 70mph+. This boat has been professionaly tuned and balanced to make the boat run great at 60mph.

Sounds like a quote from an ebay ad. Sorry pal but there is no way that the boat you are selling can or will do 60-70 mph. Even with some serious modifications it would be really borderline to do even 50 mph, and a vaccu-formed boat is not rigid enough to hand that kind of power and speed without additional

re-inforcement. to transom & bottom.

:eek: :angry:

Back