• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1.01 Rigger JAE style laser cut kit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

Good Morning! I have 1 Laser cut build kit left over from a project for a local club member. This is a JAE style plan that was cleaned up and modification made as requested.

I had enough material to build 2 so I did, they only wanted one so this is for sale.

Sides are 1/4 ply as well as well as the bulk heads

Ski is 1/8" ply as well as the additional laminate to the transom

top and bottom are 1/16 and all lids included - sort of a bonus of having a laser cut it out.

Sponsons are 2" wide and wrapped with 1/16 but the inside panel is 1/8" ..also a piece for the bottom of the sponson at 1/8" to glue on is there.

pre-cut foam for sponsons with xs on profile for you to trim perfectly

The extra 1" was added to the small box on the transom for the 1.01

I will have a pic of this tonight after work.

the bulk heads are tabbed to give strength and there is room to pin as well for those who want to do that.

100.00 shipped to the US, payment via paypal.

you will need everything outside of wood,cowl and foam to complete-no hardware or tubes included.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some pics, tried to edit but it got hung up...

let me know if you need any more info!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW nice i like the way it looks. very good job with the cutting looks awesome Not a bad Price for JAE 101 power..

Julian

Back