07 Spring race Evansville In May 19

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

Time to start thinking of 07,We are having our Dist 14 kickoff in Evansville The series is shaping up and we hope to see as many as 20 scale boats here. All points series classes will run. SPORT tunnel 21......SPORT 20....SPORT 40.....SCALE.....OPEN MONO.......OPEN HYDRO..... and OPEN TUNNEL . We will draw a name from the SCALE class drivers who score points for a new CMB 67 GREENY. And we will GIVE the SPORT40 and SPORT 20 drivers the same DRAWING for a new SPORT 20 OR SPORT 40 HULL. For more information stay tuned or email me at [email protected] Mike Schindler RCRC president

What are the dates Mike?

Time to start thinking of 07,We are having our Dist 14 kickoff in Evansville The series is shaping up and we hope to see as many as 20 scale boats here. All points series classes will run. SPORT tunnel 21......SPORT 20....SPORT 40.....SCALE.....OPEN MONO.......OPEN HYDRO..... and OPEN TUNNEL . We will draw a name from the SCALE class drivers who score points for a new CMB 67 GREENY. And we will GIVE the SPORT40 and SPORT 20 drivers the same DRAWING for a new SPORT 20 OR SPORT 40 HULL. For more information stay tuned or email me at [email protected] Mike Schindler RCRC president

Any word yet on adding a round nose class to scale???
The Date is May 19. We could put the round nose boats together if we have enough to do it,but i dont want to take too many boats away from the scale class.
Add the class with a 5 or 6 boat minimum then add that if the class is not filled they will roll over to regular scale class.? wa da ya think? hu? hu? Phil Thomas "claims" to be building one but that's a secret :ph34r: Don't tell anyone!

WES If I get the timex to build one ;) I will race it.

If you want the roundnose heat we will have to promote it, how many can you think of ?

Mikey that roundnose scale only would be extra heat for you for sure and I bet most would enter their round nose in the regular scale class as well. I know Wes and is son have both type boats to race. i would race both boats too.

PHIL

WES If I get the timex to build one ;) I will race it.

If you want the roundnose heat we will have to promote it, how many can you think of ?

Mikey that roundnose scale only would be extra heat for you for sure and I bet most would enter their round nose in the regular scale class as well. I know Wes and is son have both type boats to race. i would race both boats too.

PHIL
Me, you, Ken Hildreth, Mikey thats 4 right there. Grim might be purswaded to come down. How bout it Grim? Can you think of a better photo shoot than a bunch of old round noses headin for the start line? We'll even let you run the outside lane to get a better picture.

Actually, If there is a round nose class, My boat will probably do double duty, Unless, Of course I decide to try to beat Chuck and the Bud with a Familiar 82 Atlas, or maybe, ... A Pay n Pak. Regardless, I would run both classes. Ken

well guys.. now this sounds like a good time.

I have two events that i would like to attend that weekend, your race and the Mint Julip... Hummmm.

hum....

I just can not decide... ..

Crap....

OK.OK.. if you have a round nose class...... count me in.

Grim

I have two events that i would like to attend that weekend, your race and the Mint Julip... Hummmm.

hum....

Crap....

Grim OK guys round nose class added,just follow the RED BOAT with the INDIAN on it........Mikey

hum....

Crap....

Grim OK guys round nose class added,just follow the RED BOAT with the INDIAN on it........Mikey
Hay Grim, be sure to get that boat idling good if your gonna try to stay behind that Indian. I was slow last year but I was trying to slow down for the camera guys. Got all the pictures I wanted and now I'm pulling the restrictor plate out.

Good one.. hahahhaha

Mikey.. its rock and roll round nose style.. better be ready to rumble bud..

this is going to be fun

Grimracer

Good one.. hahahhaha

this is going to be fun

Grimracer
Just remember guys when it comes to these boats rubbin is not racing. Wes and PT no prop marks plz.......Mikey lol

Good one.. hahahhaha

this is going to be fun

Grimracer
Just remember guys when it comes to these boats rubbin is not racing. Wes and PT no prop marks plz.......Mikey lol
Look at that! He's already nervous! Don't wory, Ken has been teaching me how to hold a radio durring a race :p OK so I guess you need "more" than a 1/2 a lane goin into the turns? Since you will probably be judging as well as racing the same class I guess I will comply.

Wes if you hold your transmitter like Kenny does you had better get a half dozen antennas to replace the broken ones from the shaking. You might want to consult with Chucky instead he can beat his dad hands down. :p

Good one.. hahahhaha

this is going to be fun

Grimracer
Look at that! He's already nervous! Don't wory, Ken has been teaching me how to hold a radio durring a race :p OK so I guess you need "more" than a 1/2 a lane goin into the turns? Since you will probably be judging as well as racing the same class I guess I will comply.

I could get interested in this race too :)
Olly
I know it's a long drive but these Evansville guys always put on a class act and at a neat site. Also, to add a little something special, we will be celebrating Phil Thomas's birthday that weekend. OOPS I let the cat out of the bag :eek:
Maybe we can find a nice PIG for Phil to wrestle between heats. Id hate to stop a heat to make Phil rinse off in the water but i would just cause its his B-Day . One note the Round Nose class WILL NOT COUNT as SERIES POINTS Unless we can get them started as a class by themselves...........Mikey

Latest posts

Back