07 Spring race Evansville In May 19

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you rednecks in Indiana wrestle pigs on your birthdays :lol:

Hey its not my birthday that weekend but it is my wedding anniversary :angry:

Now I have to be extra good to get to go a race.

Good one.. hahahhaha
Mikey.. its rock and roll round nose style.. better be ready to rumble bud..

this is going to be fun

Grimracer
Just remember guys when it comes to these boats rubbin is not racing. Wes and PT no prop marks plz.......Mikey lol
Mike I just bought the T-5 Kit back from Walt. Ill try to attend..... Rubbing is Racing..... No Cry babies....

Good one.. hahahhaha
Mikey.. its rock and roll round nose style.. better be ready to rumble bud..

this is going to be fun

Grimracer
Just remember guys when it comes to these boats rubbin is not racing. Wes and PT no prop marks plz.......Mikey lol
Mike I just bought the T-5 Kit back from Walt. Ill try to attend..... Rubbing is Racing..... No Cry babies....
oh NOOOOOOOOOO Joe W with a SCALE life is going to change............. Bring that big mono 2 we want to race that

Time to start thinking of 07,We are having our Dist 14 kickoff in Evansville The series is shaping up and we hope to see as many as 20 scale boats here. All points series classes will run. SPORT tunnel 21......SPORT 20....SPORT 40.....SCALE.....OPEN MONO.......OPEN HYDRO..... and OPEN TUNNEL . We will draw a name from the SCALE class drivers who score points for a new CMB 67 GREENY. And we will GIVE the SPORT40 and SPORT 20 drivers the same DRAWING for a new SPORT 20 OR SPORT 40 HULL. For more information stay tuned or email me at [email protected] Mike Schindler RCRC president
Hey Mikey You guys have a flyer for this race yet?? :p

Cant wait till spring.

May 19 Saturday race is a good plan, maybe we can get some way out of town scale racers to show up with a day to travel back home on Sunday.

I have to get busy building that roundnose to race in the scale roundnose class heat racing.

PHIL T

Hummmm Evansville is a KQQL place to race. Phill T has talked me in to it . I hope Olly can make it to. Hey Now we need Dan Kramer there too. I hope the guys in the Baltimore club get the Scalemasters Race going again this yera it a great race site.

Hey Now

Be Cool

Bob

Hummmm Evansville is a KQQL place to race. Phill T has talked me in to it . I hope Olly can make it to. Hey Now we need Dan Kramer there too. I hope the guys in the Baltimore club get the Scalemasters Race going again this yera it a great race site.

OK Phil if you wont wrestle the pig how about a BEAR,no doubt you will ride the bull across the lake at TEXAS ROADHOUSE !! Guys bring your big guns but remember to make the DANCE you gotta make 3 rounds and score some monster points. Hope you make it Bob this is going to be a huge race for all who attend. I will post a flyer soon and anyone wishing to donate prizes contact me at [email protected] thanks Mikey

Hey Now

Be Cool

Bob

OK Phil if you wont wrestle the pig how about a BEAR,no doubt you will ride the bull across the lake at TEXAS ROADHOUSE !!

Guys bring your big guns but remember to make the DANCE you gotta make 3 rounds and score some monster points. Hope you make it Bob this is going to be a huge race for all who attend. I will post a flyer soon and anyone wishing to donate prizes contact me at [email protected] thanks Mikey

You know Im in I will bring the sport hydros for the drivers drawing,

Dont put my name in for those, dont need to win another boat myself, to many projects now :lol: .

Better odds for the others.

I wonder just how many classic roundnose boats will show? There is a lot of intrest already This could be more of a challenge than we can stand :blink: There are several roundnose drivers with seasons expierence and I dont even have a boat built yet :eek:

Mikey If you buy supper Ill ride the bull :lol:

OK Phil if you wont wrestle the pig how about a BEAR,no doubt you will ride the bull across the lake at TEXAS ROADHOUSE !!Guys bring your big guns but remember to make the DANCE you gotta make 3 rounds and score some monster points. Hope you make it Bob this is going to be a huge race for all who attend. I will post a flyer soon and anyone wishing to donate prizes contact me at [email protected] thanks Mikey

Dont put my name in for those, dont need to win another boat myself, to many projects now :lol: .

I wonder just how many classic roundnose boats will show? There is a lot of intrest already This could be more of a challenge than we can stand :blink: There are several roundnose drivers with seasons expierence and I dont even have a boat built yet :eek:

OK Phil if you wont wrestle the pig how about a BEAR,no doubt you will ride the bull across the lake at TEXAS ROADHOUSE !!Guys bring your big guns but remember to make the DANCE you gotta make 3 rounds and score some monster points. Hope you make it Bob this is going to be a huge race for all who attend. I will post a flyer soon and anyone wishing to donate prizes contact me at [email protected] thanks Mikey

If Bobaah Morton is going Im going

steve

Hey Mikey,

Have the Jackson Boys been Banded <_< I Dont see any class for Mod 21 and 45 Tunnel.

Your EVIL Twin

Hey Mikey,
Have the Jackson Boys been Banded <_< I Dont see any class for Mod 21 and 45 Tunnel.

Your EVIL Twin
No Tom WE LOVE you guys, Its just the first series race and we dont offer 21 obt. We do have open tunnel open mono open hydro b sport tunnel sport 40 sport 20 round nose scale and regular scale . We will have all the classes in June if you cant make it in May be sure to come up and bring Mr Hopper and all the Nanneys including Mom our Mall just loves her $$$$$$$

Hi Mikey,

Does the scale shovel race include FE powered boats or are ya worried about getting waxed by the "toy boats", lol? I happen to have one and although I won't be riding any bulls I wouldn't mind locking horns with you guys in scale round nose. ;)

Paul.

Hi Mikey,
Does the scale shovel race include FE powered boats or are ya worried about getting waxed by the "toy boats", lol? I happen to have one and although I won't be riding any bulls I wouldn't mind locking horns with you guys in scale round nose. ;)

Paul.
Bring your horns and your BATTERIES i will let you play with us Paully

Hi Mikey,

Paul.

oh oh oh can I play too.

Hi Mikey,

Paul.

oh oh oh can I play too.
You guys can run open classes and round nose scale,but not the regular scale or other points classes its a points race and i dont want to be shot at the first series race,or Saddamized i hate tight rope......Mike

Flier in now available on the D14 website.
www.impba14.org

Buddy Benedict
2007 EVANSVILLE races

Washington Square Mall show is February 16th,17th and 18th. We will

setup on the 15th after 5:00pm.

We have our race dates set and they are:

May 19: Scale, Sport 40, Sport 20, B Sport Tunnel, Open Hydro,Open

Tunnel and Open Mono, Also Round Nose Scale.

June 23 & 24: Open water on the 22nd All Classes

September 22 & 23: Open water on the 21st. All Classes

www.impba14.org

Buddy Benedict
2007 EVANSVILLE races

MIKEY, Invite those FE guys in Open Mono. I`am going to Blow water in their face With a Nitro Mono till their boat sxit Shorts out...... :lol: :lol: Now let the Smack Began........ :lol:

www.impba14.org

Buddy Benedict
2007 EVANSVILLE races

MIKEY, Invite those FE guys in Open Mono. I`am going to Blow water in their face With a Nitro Mono till their boat sxit Shorts out...... :lol: :lol: Now let the Smack Began........ :lol:
There are 4 open mono boats in our club, pick a nice color we dont have or you may end up in the rocks. BRING IT JOE PAULIE wants to ELECTRIFY YOU LOL

Latest posts

Back