headrcboats2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TomMoorehouse

i saw a headrcboats2 registered. is this the ebay guy that was ripping everyone off? I have suspended the account pending what you guys say. his email address as listed is: [email protected]

should he be banned????

tom

I think he should if he is the ebay person. That is unacceptable.

Phil <_< :angry: :eek:

I thought it was just someone Joking around............that email addy looks like it might actually be him : :eek:

I think you should let him on so we can have a little discussion with him and his ways. <_<

Hmmmm he just contacted me about my WTB in the f/s section... I thought his name sounded familiar... what ya'll think? Price is reasonable, but will I get what I am buying??

Adam

Tom, it's up to you. So far he has done nothing wrong in here that would warrant booting him off. Just like at the NAMBA D-9 races. They have to let him race no matter what he does outside of his racing. We have no idea about what else others do in here if they're child molesters, bank robbers or drug dealers. I don't know if this is really Mark Williamson or one of his aliases, or somebody trying to jerk our chains as I see that his profile is not filled out. I did buy something from him a long time ago on eBay and the deal went fine. He also has a pretty good rep as a buyer but then again, I'd watch my tail. He has been accused of bumping up his bids on eBay to get more money out of what he puts on there using another s/n, nothing proven for sure on this either.

I don't know if you can do a "Moderated status" on this site where you have to approve his postings.

I've dealt with him twice and both times went smoothly and the deal was fair.

I had one deal on an auction with him- that was plenty for me. He sent me *#?*% and then pretty much said TS when I challenged him about it. Is there any way you can just keep him out of the For Sale forum so that no one else gets taken?

:angry:

Whenever his name comes up people say he should come on here and defend himself. So I say let him on, and if this is the guy that is always screwing people then let him get whats comming to him also.

Adam,

Buyer Beware Bro........I personally know Lots of folks have been hozed by that dude.

I personally don’t care if Mark comes on here or not. It is not exactly an exclusive club with membership dues..........after all you guys let me post in here :p

There’s nothing that guy could say that would bother me…….

In fact;

maybe we should upgrade and install a spell checker so that everyone can understand what he’s typed :lol:

My only concern would be new/ unknowing boaters being hozed like so many before……..

Last edited by a moderator:
Pin this thread at the top of the for sale section..... Problem solved.

Not banning him might give some of the guys who have been burned a chance to get some well earned on-line payback. Some of which are friends of mine and I think it should be their call - I've never dealt with the guy personally.

Besides, If he reads this thread he'll probably disappear or change his Login name.

I agree with Tim D as to letting him on so if it is him the guys that got burned can find out way he dose this and may be turn him into a nice guy. I only delled with him once and his anwser to me about what he was selling told me he did not know what he had to .... Scott

TimD said:
Besides, If he reads this thread he'll probably disappear or change his Login name.
If he is banned it bans his ip address so he is unable to make a new account, he only can if he only replys on a different computer. Even if you post who he is on top of the for sale section he will just change his name.

Its not [email protected] is it? Some other guy?

Phil :angry: <_< :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are ways around IP blocking, and lets face it, it won't stop the guy. Ebay couldn't stop him after all the bad reports etc.

If he's banned - he WILL change his login name. If he's not - he may not bother.

anybody got a list of his aliases?

E-bay doesn't block by IP, but if he's on dailup that's not going to make a difference in the world. <_<

Hi Guys

As a member of the deals gone sour brigade I have to say he has as much right to come here and gather/exchange information as any of us. Whether he is Mark Williamson or not I don't think we should ban him unless we establish some type of Code of Conduct - and if he, or anyone for that matter breaks it they get suspended, second time your gone for good.

I for one am starting to have a bit of a problem with peole not completing details in their profile - what is there to hide? Maybe you have a legitimate reason for leaving some info out but I think the basics should be compulsory. I like to know who I'm dealing with and that's what the profiles about. The guest posting can also be a bit of a problem.

Hey, guys! As i stated the last time this cat was under discussion, headerrcboats aka whatever, whenever... i was , among many others a victim to this cats thievery, i did have a list of aliases.... but until the m.o. company decided it would cost me more to achieve satisfaction than the original auction was worth, i let it go...... we, this forum, were keepin track of him on ebay for awhile, hes so slimy he changes id's constantly, havent heard any scams for awhile, so, what? did he do some time, and rehabilitate himself? no, sir, wont fly with me..... im totally at a loss this thief was allowed to compete at namba nats, wouldnt you think one just one person would say, hey are you the cat scammin all the boaters on ebay? as far as im concerned (not) you guys allow whoever to post, if mr scam williamson would like to chat lets have it! he wont answer posts like he ignores emails about where our products are..... tom, this may just be a joke and a mean one at that, or, mark may be testing the waters to see if things have 'blown over enough to join in.... who knows.. until im compensated for the auction he owes me with interest, i will forever be hunting him down, as i absolutely cannot stand a thief... my 2 cents? and i can spell............

He had been e-mailing me back and forth all day, but on my last e-mail I asked him if he was the one who was scaming people and he hasn't gotten back to me in HOURS. I don't think he will be getting back to me from what I hear of him.

And original post answer: Let him post is my vote.

Adam

ok.... well see what happens. ill remove his suspension..... let me knoe if there is a problem.

tom

I'm not here to defend anyone, but I have dealt with Mark Williamson for the past 6 months or so and have never had a problem. I have painted several boats for him and have always been paid. Also I have gotten 3 CMB's, 2 Picco's all of which run great. I am now putting together a 1/8th scale hydro. The Fiberglass hull and any hardware needed I've gotten from Mark. He has gone way out of his way to help me, and several others, spending hours at the pond helping me dial in my C-hydro. Like I said I'm not here to defend Mark just saying that he's always been fair with me and several of my friends. There are also several new guys racing district 19 because of Mark. Just my 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back