beware of jimmy eddleman (jydracing)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOOTERS Racing

well i never thought i would have to post like this... in the past i have had good dealings with jydracing bought pipes from him with no issues

but on the 29th of jan 2011 i ordered some pipes $270.18 worth and was told they would go in the mail with in two weeks

3 weeks later i email him and he tells me hes had a hold up due to work but they will go out asap

so i said ok thats fine as iv had good dealings with him i didnt worry then i get ask by a guy here in australia to order him a hornet seeing as

jimmy had the moulds sent payment for the boat with postage $391.88 and get told it and the pipes will be ready in two to three weeks

now i have been given every BS line under the sun and iv kept all the emails and i have asked him nicely a few times to make good with items or refund

but he will not respond and now his web site is closed down

so i just wanted to warn other members of him as now i see him as low life and i now $662.06us out of pocket thanks prick

Sorry to hear about the loss of funds, well don't worry someday he will get a wicked beatdown a mouth full of broken teeth. (Carmas a *****) Hope he goes away or gives you parts, or your money back.

Beau

sorry to hear that ian..... that sucks man..... ive always heard good things about jimmy,, kinda strange,,ive never bought anything from him so i wouldnt know first hand.... im just sorry to hear this buddy... good luck on the recovery of the goods or the cash,,,, wish you the best man......

alden

Dang he's up to his old tricks! Jimmy if u read this take care of these guys down under! I will be willing to help u prosecute pm me

Dont feel alone, he stuck me for 160.00 two years ago on Nelson parts,which I have never recieved.

John

Back