• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Miss Vegas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What up Dog

I'm selling my Miss Vegas with Sponson Mods & OS .18 with up graded Turn Fin & 2 Props

Pictures can be emailed. It's orange & white with belt starter & water cooled head & water cooled header.

155.00 Shipped in lower 48

The Dog

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm selling my Miss Vegas with Sponson Mods & OS .18 with up graded Turn Fin & 2 Props

Pictures can be emailed. It's orange & white with belt starter & water cooled head & water cooled header.

170.00 Shipped in lower 48

The Dog
i will give $100 cash

Pics Please,

[email protected]

Thanks Tim

The Dog
Pictures sent to you Timothy

The Dog
come on now you cant even sell a little toy boat?

Well I guess I'm not selling my Boats cheep then. Buy you know I will not give them away. If I sell them for what I got them for thats fine with me. If not well then I'll just keep them.

The Dog

That is a steal of a price! You get 2 props, a damm near new CVR, and the boat for 170!! Ive seen the boat run guys its a hell of a steal!

The Dog

I'll do 165.00 Shipped in L 48

Dog

very good deal on this boat, but the turn fin is a down grade, WAY to small !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dog

I'll do 165.00 Shipped in L 48

Dog
Ok last price cut 155: Shipped
dude why are you giving that boat away just keep it for now. and the turn fin is not to small on this hull it has grim sponson modds not dunlop. this boat will go threw a corner full speed with no problems.

Back