• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Prop Pliers Updated 12/8

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hughes

Vendor
I had a customer request some pliers like the ones I use for myself. You will get a pitching plier. Cupped tips. Concave and convexed. Also you will get a needle nose style repair plier. Both are buffed edges so that there will be not marks let in the blade. $25 US + 6 for shipping in US, or 12 to canada, or 14 to the rest of the world. I have a total of 12 all together. Post here that you want them. So far here is the list

Aaron Alberico - paid

Tim Duggan - paid

Allen Yeun - payment inroute

Terry Kelly - paid

James Beasley - paid

Jack Bridges - paid

Mike Larson - paid

Gary R - paid

Todd Hollander - paid

Kevin (pumpkin) - paid

Craig Knight - paid

Ashley Bagdonas - paid

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a customer request some pliers like the ones I use for myself. You will get a pitching plier. Cupped tips. Concave and convexed. Also you will get a needle nose style repair plier. Both are buff edges so that there will be not marks let in the blade. $25 US + 6 for shipping. I have 3 sets. One belongs to Allen Yuen. I can do more but will need to find some more pliers sets like the ones I bought.

Mike
i want a set mike

tk

Terry

You are always just a little late (21 OB, anvil , and pliers). I will try and get some more plier sets and work on them.

Mike

Terry

You are always just a little late (21 OB, anvil , and pliers). I will try and get some more plier sets and work on them.

Mike
ah i guess the pm machine got me agian...
biggrin.gif

tk

Terry

Mike
will you put me down for a set mike and a anvil as well please or do i need to wait?

tk

You are on the list. I have to feel sorry for you with all the deals that you just missed out on. LOL :lol: I should be getting 20 sets of balls this weekend and I am going to the store to get some more pliers tomorrow.

Mike

You are on the list. I have to feel sorry for you with all the deals that you just missed out on. LOL
laugh.gif
I should be getting 20 sets of balls this weekend and I am going to the store to get some more pliers tomorrow.

Mike
hey if they ar not meant to be , well they are not meant to be..the "only" thing i m truly looking forward to is seeing mt new son in a couple weeks

tk

Terry

Mike
Hey Mike,

You'll probably have to plan a trip to Iowa so you can show Term which end of the pliers to bend the prop with... He's kinda S l o w, just like his boats!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I went to store today and picked up 5 more sets. It looks like I have 3 request for them.

Terry Kelly

James Beasley

Jack Bridges

You can paypal to [email protected] $25US + $6 for shipping in the US, $12 to Canada, or $14 to the rest of the world.

Thanks

Mike

OK Todd your good. I will build them as I receive payment. So start paypalling. I have the origninal 3 ready to ship.

Mike

Mike Larson is on the list as well. Hopefully I can get all paid up for by this weekend. I will start to ship them out next week.

Mike

Mike Larson is on the list as well. Hopefully I can get all paid up for by this weekend. I will start to ship them out next week.

Mike
my money is now your money mike, thanks..and if larry gets a set make sure you get the backwards type pliers to make his, since that is the way his boats will be going this year when i blow by him so fast his general lee paintjob falls off.
laugh.gif

tk

Hopefully we can get everyone paid up by the end of this weekend. I am planning on finishing up them all and getting them in the mail next week.

Thanks everyone for supporting my family

Mike

Back