os pto bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i am searching for the numbers of the bearings for the os pto housings for the outboards. i am foing a os foot conversion to a cmb and do not have bearings and need them as soon as possible , i belive there is two of them? thanks to all for your answers

tk

geez terry cant beleive you have never been to boca bearings site..... ill tell ya,,,boca has bearings that you havnt been able to get for 10 -15 years.... great place of business,,,and there shipping is smokin fast...... they will send you a catalog with your order,,,,,, must have when in this hobby....

alden

i dont know any bearing that can hold up to 40,000 rpm for a long period of time good luck in you search maybe look on the moon for it.lol

Does anyone know if OS still makes the BB output for 3.5's? I am looking for 1or 2 if anyone know where to get one. Thanks.

I beleive the highest grade marking for bearings is UPC#7. I know that the info is on Boca's site

Back