1/10 scale Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zach Davis

Supporting Member
Anyone know where I could find this hull in the US?

Thanks,

Zach

hydro.jpg

Like this one?View attachment 9607View attachment 9608

Chris Fine sold me mine. I don't know if he still carries them or not.

Scott

Anyone know where I could find this hull in the US?Thanks,

Zach

hydro.jpg
I do not build a 1/10 scale but I do build a 1/8 scale of the T4 http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?autoco...m&album=551
Those are some great looking boats. Thanks for the reply.

Zach

Gaday Guys

Mate do your self a favour and buy your self a Phil Tomas Sport 40

Race proven and Ready flip & hit buoys and STILL come home with a trophy and not a WRECK.

See if your thinking of building an electric hydro than they are ment to be great but if your going nitro ??? than give them a MISS as they are layer up way to light and I found out the hard way that they don't like being BLOWN OVER.

See I built one and spent hours converting the cowl to suit my MAC 45 and in its first test session the boat flipped over .one would have thought that the boat would have been fine as it was what we thought to be a soft flip but once the rescue boat returned it was a different story with the left sponson ripped open and the outer part that goes from the back of the front sponson to the rear wing ripped is half as well .

once you see them this way it way apparent that they are layer up way to light looked like 1 maybe 2 ply's of glass.

Here are some picks before the crash. :( :( :( Brad

My new sport 40 that's already proven it's self with a trophy !!!.

Picture012.jpg

First and costly atempt at a sport 40

Picture029.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaday Guys Mate do your self a favour and buy your self a Phil Tomas Sport 40

Race proven and Ready flip & hit buoys and STILL come home with a trophy and not a WRECK.

See if your thinking of building an electric hydro than they are ment to be great but if your going nitro ??? than give them a MISS as they are layer up way to light and I found out the hard way that they don't like being BLOWN OVER.

See I built one and spent hours converting the cowl to suit my MAC 45 and in its first test session the boat flipped over .one would have thought that the boat would have been fine as it was what we thought to be a soft flip but once the rescue boat returned it was a different story with the left sponson ripped open and the outer part that goes from the back of the front sponson to the rear wing ripped is half as well .

once you see them this way it way apparent that they are layer up way to light looked like 1 maybe 2 ply's of glass.

Here are some picks before the crash. :( :( :( Brad

My new sport 40 that's already proven it's self with a trophy !!!.

Picture012.jpg

First and costly atempt at a sport 40

Picture029.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture020.jpg
Mr. Hillbilly,

You hit the nail right on the head. I was thinking of doing just what you did. Thanks for the heads up. I think at this time I will stay away from that hull. There are several other options I will check out.

Thanks,

Zach

Last edited by a moderator:
Back