Vid from 2004 IMPBA Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

Even with problems using the software, I've got about 85 mins burned on DVD.. Anyone interested in seeing the races? Got footage from Sunday to Tuesday.

Please let me know now so I know how many discs need to be burned.

Heck, if there are enough Auzzies that want copies, I'll get them shipped to one address and hopefully they will send out from there.

Mark...

Oh yea, forgot.. Cost will be $0000000.00.... ( I need to make a profit :D ) Just PM me your snail mail....

SayMikie, figured you would want a copy.. Got some great action of you and the Bud boat..

Mark...

Jack,

Yea, I got it.. Thx... I've been under the weather lately and didn't feel up to look'n at the web, etc...

Mark..

COOL BEANS I BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE PICS THE GUY WAS TAKING 8X12 WITH MY BOAT GOIN DOWN THE STRAGHT PROP ONLY IN THE WATER. GONNA GET HIM TO SEND ME A POSTER......MIKEY

Mark,

I would like a copy. Thanks.

Do you still have my addy or do you need it again?

Steve

Mark, I would love a copy as well!! I'll email my address just in case you don't have my new one.

Wade,

I will share with you if you want. I can pass it on after I see it or before.

Steve / Wade,

I can send both your copies to one snail mail if you want.. Figure you guys live close enough.. Two packages might confuse the postal :lol:

Mark..

Sound good to me. It doesn't matter which one of us you send it to either. I may be able to throw it hard enough and get it to Wades house.

Dennis / Ken,

PM me your snail mail addy.. Looks like I need to get busy to get more burned.. Then again, I'm working this weekend puts a dampner on the burn'n..

Mark..

Back