Sign in to follow this  
Terry Keeley

Can't upload to Photo Gallery?

I received e mails baldie uploaded pics to gallery, but that,s the IW forum gallery. Terry is talking about the old coppermine gallery, which does not work for me either.:( Tell me page not available.

Edited by Ray Sametz

2 hours ago, Ray Sametz said:

I received e mails baldie uploaded pics to gallery, but that,s the IW forum gallery. Terry is talking about the old coppermine gallery, which does not work for me either.:( Tell me page not available.

2 hours ago, Mike Hughes said:

Same here Terry. Sad. Lots of good info there. Wish it still worked. Finally was able to find my password that I forgot to that site. All for not.

Mike

let me make myself clear, I can view it, just can't add too it.:rolleyes:

Sounds like this may not be just a "Canukistan" problem after all! :lol:

I know Tom brought the old Coppermine gallery onto this server a few years back so the admins here should be able to deal with it.

I'll try sending them a note...

I have confirmed that the Coppermine version of Gallery is not allowing new uploads.    Please use the Gallery we have provided here.  This will keep the images with the threads. 

19 hours ago, Admin said:

I have confirmed that the Coppermine version of Gallery is not allowing new uploads.    Please use the Gallery we have provided here.  This will keep the images with the threads. 

Thanks for looking into it for us.

Is the Coppermine version part of this main site?  Or is it a separate entity?  Who owns the domain?

Thanks!