AC Model Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Somers

Andy Stishenko ( AC Model Boats ) is retiring and has asked me to pass along his message;

AC Model Boats will be making the very last shipment of boats built by Andy going at the end of May, 18.

If you were thinking of purchasing an AC Boat, this would definitely be the time to get your order in.

The best way to get a hold of me is by Email @ [email protected]

I do want to say thank you to all my customers that have supported me over the many years of building boats.

To think I started building boats in 1979, wow 39 years.

I have made a very difficult decision, and I'm ready to retire, and pursue some other interests I have.

AC Boats will be up for sale, molds, jigs, the unique thing is, everything has jigs, the jigs to router all the wood components too.

The metal jigs that go into pin holes and slots, so the hull stringers and deck stringer can be pressed into the wet resin, so they can be glassed in place while still wet in the molds.

Then the molds are hinged, AC Boats come out of the molds as a finished hull, Cats 100%, Monos need the bulkhead glassed in, nothing left to do but clean up the edges, polish, pack, and send off to some of the best customers in the world.

Andy

AC Model Boats

Personal note:

I, and so many of Andy's customers, consider him THE GLASSMASTER of model boating, and will miss him very much in the hobby. But he richly deserves his retirement, and Peter and myself ( SRI Motorsports ) want to say a huge THANK YOU Andy, and all the best in the future.

Dennis.

Latest posts

Back