53" Twin SGX for CMB 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy are you goin with the under slung struts . And are you doing the glass cowl or do the motors set up to tall . looks nice Charles

I have one of Johns newest builds and thy are second to none.

That is a very impressive boat.

When those Eng get sorted out and on tune it will be a true monster.

Very nice boat.

I wish I had the means to put one together.

David

Very nice boat.

David
"I wish I had the means to put one together."

Me too!....and set the engines up for NITRO. Can you say TOP FUEL? They would make the ground shake!

Thanks Buck, Kevin, Scott, David, Elias, Ty! The bare hull is 8 pounds. The CMB is about 5. The sides are 12mm Okume for strength. 3 mm Okume deck and bottom. Front sponson are our standard build. They alone are 26" long. Tub is 10.1" wide outside. Going to be well over 20 pounds. This is a BIG boat.

Yes Mikey, Carls two boats are now boxed up and awaiting the UPS truck.

Charles, We are building a cowl that fits the engines perfectly, just like the Twin 90. We are using standard struts, because the boat will only use the two outer rears and the under bracket works only with the center sponsons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Very nice boat.

David

Me too!....and set the engines up for NITRO. Can you say TOP FUEL? They would make the ground shake!

Thanks Buck, Kevin, Scott, David, Elias, Ty! The bare hull is 8 pounds. The CMB is about 5. The sides are 12mm Okume for strength. 3 mm Okume deck and bottom. Front sponson are our standard build. They alone are 26" long. Tub is 10.1" wide outside. Going to be well over 20 pounds. This is a BIG boat.

Charles, We are building a cowl that fits the engines perfectly, just like the Twin 90. We are using standard struts, because the boat will only use the two outer rears and the under bracket does not work with the center sponsons.
Looks Great!!!!!!!!

Very nice boat.

David

Charles, We are building a cowl that fits the engines perfectly, just like the Twin 90. We are using standard struts, because the boat will only use the two outer rears and the under bracket works only with the center sponsons.
YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine those bad boys on nitro. :eek:

Yes Mikey, Carls two boats are now boxed up and awaiting the UPS truck. We may need to add more water for a pair of these on pond patrol. Joe I will see that Carl paints the transom a nice bright color for you to follow

Yes Mikey, Carls two boats are now boxed up and awaiting the UPS truck. We may need to add more water for a pair of these on pond patrol. Joe I will see that Carl paints the transom a nice bright color for you to follow
Hey Mikey..... I will paint FOLLOW ME to the checkered flag on the transom of the Nitro Twin........... or THIS WAY -> Carl.... I have a Few TRICKS of my own for 2013 Twin Racing...... I say its time to do the CROWN ROYAL CHALLENGE in the UNLIMTED CLASS in 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep the Crown away from Julian ...he can't handle it !!LOL !

Andy and crew ...that is one big sled !! the Gas Twin class is going to be off the chain next season ( this season ) !

Latest posts

Back