Epoxy 1/8th Scale Unlimited & Classic Thunderboat Hulls

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello R/C Boaters! :)

We have listed several new 1/8 Scale cowlings, lexan canopies, and wing sets on our website. We also are now manufacturing the Classic Thunderboat Hull.

Our hulls are made out of epoxy fiberglass with some carbon fiber reinforcements which make the hulls lightweight yet strong.

For more information, please visit our website at: RC Boat Company. com

or write to our email address for more information.

Thanks!

Steve Gualtieri

RC Boat Company

Last edited by a moderator:
We have listed several new 1/8 Scale cowlings, lexan canopies, and wing sets on our website. We also are now manufacturing the Classic Thunderboat Hull.

Our hulls are made out of epoxy fiberglass with some carbon fiber reinforcements which make the hulls lightweight yet strong.

Thanks!

Steve Gualtieri

RC Boat Company
Steve you guys need to make the U-5-6 miss bud hulls and the U-6/U-1 Oberto/madison hulls...

misshydro,

Thanks for your posting.

I'm currently working on 2 new 1/8th scale hydroplane hulls. One of them is the T-6 Miss Bud. I have orders for other boats right now so I can only work on the new hulls when time allows. Therefore, I don't know exactly when the new ones will be ready but it will hopefully be soon.

Steve

misshydro,
Thanks for your posting.

I'm currently working on 2 new 1/8th scale hydroplane hulls. One of them is the T-6 Miss Bud. I have orders for other boats right now so I can only work on the new hulls when time allows. Therefore, I don't know exactly when the new ones will be ready but it will hopefully be soon.

Steve
Nice website Steve. When ya gonna pop a mold off of Jacks boat........ :D

Randy

misshydro,
Thanks for your posting.

Steve

Randy
mmmmm.............that will never happen... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

misshydro,
Thanks for your posting.

Steve

Randy
Ya think :eek:

Not unless somebody clunks him on the head and runs off with it- :lol:

Perry would be first in line for one though :rolleyes:

Nice site Steve,

BTW - I will clunk him(Jack) if I'm first on the list-LOL ........ ;)

Andy

misshydro,
Thanks for your posting.

Steve

Randy
Ya think :eek:

Not unless somebody clunks him on the head and runs off with it- :lol:

Perry would be first in line for one though :rolleyes:

Nice site Steve,

BTW - I will clunk him(Jack) if I'm first on the list-LOL ........ ;)

Andy
The ole CLUNK -n- RUN :D

Hello Steve. I'm new to this hobby. What is the lenth of a 1/8 scale hydro. Also a 1/10 scale???? Thank you Lauren Porsch

Thanks!

Steve Gualtieri

RC Boat Company

Hello Lauran,

I do not make a 1/10th scale hydroplane. For the 1/8th scale measurements, they vary depending on which hull you are building. If you look on the "Scale Hulls" page on my website, you will see measurements listed for the ones I make.

Hope that helps you.

Steve

Back