2nd Annual Wine Run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer504

Just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming 2nd Annual Wine Run On August 18th. (D14)

The race is held at Huber Winery in Starlight, Indiana (southern Indiana). If you weren't here last year this is a

great scenic area. There is a Restraunt, Farmers market, Ice Cream store, Wine shop, Gift shop and Petting

Zoo on the site. For more info on the winery, go here http://www.huberwinery.com/content_display.php?id=1

This is a District 14 points series race. In addition to the point series classes we have added 21 (mod) Tunnel.

Other classes are 21 Sport Tunnel, 21 Mono, Sport 20, Sport 40 and 1/8th scale.

A flyer is available at impba.net Pre registration is preffered with pre-payment not required.

To register or ask a question please contact Chris at [email protected] or Mike at [email protected].

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Thanks, Mike

Oh, and by the way, they have great wine! You just might win some!!

That race was alot of fun last year!!! James and I will definately be there. Would they allow a camper somewhere friday night?
Wes, I'll check on that. You can stay in my driveway if you need to. It's pretty much right on your way to the site.

Mike
Gonna miss that one dang gotta take mom to Tunica Ms a few days.Beautiful site..............Mike

That race was alot of fun last year!!! James and I will definately be there. Would they allow a camper somewhere friday night?
Wes, I'll check on that. You can stay in my driveway if you need to. It's pretty much right on your way to the site.

Mike
I would prefer the race site but your drive way would be great too. Thanks for the invite.

Mike
Gonna miss that one dang gotta take mom to Tunica Ms a few days.Beautiful site..............Mike
That must be one special mom for Mikey to miss a race for.

This will be my 1st race so im looking foward to meeting everyone , racing and having a good time. I run up there on a regular basis with the guys and have a blast. Very nice place and good guys! I actually JUST got home from running there. ;) See all of you at the race!

Just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming 2nd Annual Wine Run On August 18th. (D14)The race is held at Huber Winery in Starlight, Indiana (southern Indiana). If you weren't here last year this is a

great scenic area. There is a Restraunt, Farmers market, Ice Cream store, Wine shop, Gift shop and Petting

Zoo on the site. For more info on the winery, go here http://www.huberwinery.com/content_display.php?id=1

This is a District 14 points series race. In addition to the point series classes we have added 21 (mod) Tunnel.

A flyer is available at impba.net Pre registration is preffered with pre-payment not required.

To register or ask a question please contact Chris at [email protected] or Mike at [email protected].

Thanks, Mike

Hey, thanks for offering a GAS CLASS !!!! OPEN GAS so PEOPLE PLEASE bring your MONO,HYDRO OR CAT TO TALLADEGA!!

JOE PETERS OPEN GAS CHANNEL 76

1/8 SCALE CHANNEL 75 SPORT 20 CHANNEL 75 THANKS AGAIN SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!

Just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming 2nd Annual Wine Run On August 18th. (D14)The race is held at Huber Winery in Starlight, Indiana (southern Indiana). If you weren't here last year this is a

Thanks, Mike

We have received several requests for an Open Gas event so we will be adding it to the list of events

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait to see the gassers run! I'll end up with another gasser after the race im sure. I'm already wanting another... This is just going to make it even worse! And it doesnt help when Randy runs his gas rigger out there when were running either ;) Those boats are very impressive!

Thanks, Mike

Just 10 days till race day! Get those entries in. Mike

that's great guys for adding mod 21 tunnel... :lol:

boats to run sport/mod 21 tunnel and sport 20 hydro...cya!

jul

Thanks, Mike

Just 5 days till race day. Entries are coming in. We would like to ask anyone who has a starting table they can share to bring it along.

Back