Wine Run Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys there will be people setting up Friday evening so if you want you are welcome to come over and test.

Hi Rocky..

Are you talking at the Quad Counties pond?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Guys there will be people setting up Friday evening so if you want you are welcome to come over and test.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the Wine Run info has been posted on the D-14 Facebook page. Including Heat Sheets. Select the "Heat Sheets" tab at the bottom of the page. Again, it's an Excel file so I can't post it here.

I hope to start racing at about 8:30 but the morning sun is bad here and we have many 6 boat heats so it might be delayed if it's too bad. Bring your shades! Looks like a hot sunny day with decent humidity. Bring plenty too drink. Food is available there as is ice cream and other stuff. It's a busy place so be prepared to wait in line to get it.

Also be very respectful of the wildlife and the patrons. We get lots of spectators. Sometimes they're in the way to get to the drivers stand. We'll do what we can to discourage them from the area but it is usually always a problem.

You can begin setting up after 6pm this evening and you can run boats after that time. The buoys and dock are in place.

Please be prepared for your heats as we have to get 113 boats thru here. We will be pushing to keep things moving. We have to stop for about a half hour or so at 5:30 for a wedding. If we need to, we can resume after that.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and hope you have a great day racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I could get drunk enough for that!!! Think I'm going to take off that beeotch pad

Great Race!!
default_smile.png

I would like to thank the Southern Indiana prop nuts for a great day of racing. It was great weather, and we got all three rounds in.

My first time there, had a GREAT time!. I'll be back next year. The Southern Indiana Prop Nuts did a fantastic job!

Steve Ball

Latest posts

Back