OT- looks like it's cold up there......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't this some sh$t. :eek:

It's 36* out now with a little bit of white on the ground.I live on the lake shore and it's warmer here than inland. :(

This SUCKS!

And Don,

My 100% Nitro showed up yesterday and my Morgan order too.

I'm dying to run a couple of boats before the big freeze.I'm sure we'll have some nice days yet this fall.

But it looks like I'll have to use up a few vacation days when the sun shines again to maximize the short boating time left.

I'll bet Rons heat is on too

Took the kids to school this morning and the snow was coming down, (32 degrees). It's supposed to get a little nicer by the weekend (mid 50's), but here in Michigan you never know. I'm looking out the window right now and the snow flakes are huge. There is an all gas race this weekend in East Lansing, I'll probably go to watch and have to wear a snowmobile suit to to keep warm. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, the windows on my SUV are covered and have some accumulating on the ground.

I plan on hitting the race on Sunday although they're talking right now about a low of 37 and a high of 55.

BTW, it's on the SW side of Lansing in Potterville almost right off I-69. :)

I'll bet tthat Mark Sholund has it worse than us as the northern part of the state is supposed to be getting hit harder than us.

Now I gotta find that snow brush!

DSCF0256.jpg

Dont know how you guys do it, Ive been on Fla all of my life, if I had to deal with the snow I would loose too many jobs, LOL :rolleyes: Come out and see the car snowed in , to heck with it, Im staying home . Besides the ponds never freeze down here.

Dont know how you guys do it, Ive been on Fla all of my life, if I had to deal with the snow I would loose too many jobs, LOL :rolleyes: Come out and see the car snowed in , to heck with it, Im staying home . Besides the ponds never freeze down here.
Yes Sir

Now is the best time to boat :D The air should be good for another 5MPH by Thanksgiving :p

I just made a trip Yuma AZ (about 2 hr drive) for the CO. river and it was 90* and the water temp was 77*. I skied for 20 miles straight the water was so nice. You boys just need to move! :p

Yes Sir

Now is the best time to boat :D The air should be good for another 5MPH by Thanksgiving :p
Norm when we getting together to run some boats ????

It's getting cold here... Not going to be able to wear short sleeve shirts much longer. Now on the other hand, Shorts will still be in order until at least the 3rd week of November... :blink:

We are going to have to next weekend. Hopefully we won't have to drag the fence around.

Thirty five degrees, 40 mph winds and snow here now in T.O., feels like 20F, brrrrrr... :eek:
Yup!Here too. :D :D Was planning on running the scale,and my rigger but that might be on hold.Work in the morning,Run boats in the late afternoon WAS the plan.Maybe on hold unitl saturday will have to see what the weather does.Shann

Ya'll keep that crap there.....I will be in Miami watchin the boat races in some beautiful mid 80's weather..... :p :D

They're holding a gas only boat race SW of Lansing this weekend, that ought to be interesting. Sunday's temps are supposed to be around 37 with a high of 55. Hopefully I can find a parking spot where I can watch from the warmth of my ride.

Up by where Walt lives they had single-digit wind chill factors today! BRRRRR!!!!

:eek: Hey Ron,

The wind chill was 8* this AM.

You're not kidding br.......

My folks are in from Jersey this weekend to visit before they head to Fla for the winter.

This will make them appreciate Fla just a little bit more.

Ron, If my folks weren't here,I'd join you at the gas race. :(

Looks like next time.

Keep warm,

Walt

Back