Wine Run August 9th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
We are running many popular classes, please see the attached file

If you would like to pre-register, please mail to:

Chris Jenkins

10076 New Cut Rd.

Greenville, IN 47124

Can't wait to see you all there.

registration_in_pdf.PDF

Attachments

• registration_in_pdf.PDF
    19.1 KB · Views: 129
There are several In Sellersburg Indiana Just off of Interstate 65 exit 9, about 12 miles from lake.

For those of you that have never been here. We are located at a local award winning winery and cheese facility. They have a farmer's market, ice cream shop, of course winery and cheese store, and all kinds of other things. Here are some pics of the race site, you will have plenty of space out over the water on the driver's stand. Pit area is water side similar to Madison, Indiana.

Jul, can't wait to see you again. I heard you and Mike had a great time in the run off.

Chris

LakePics001.jpg

LakePics002.jpg

LakePics004.jpg

LakePics010.jpg

LakePics012.jpg

LakePics013.jpg

LakePics014.jpg

Bill,

You can also stay in New Albany, IN which is also about 10-12 miles away. Nothing really any closer. There is a campground at a state park called Deam Lake. They are about 6-7 miles away.

Hope you can make it.

Check out Huber's website at www.huberwinery.com

Chris

It will depend on how the Nats go and if I can talk my wife into going since that is right around our Anniversary and the Internats is over both of our Birthdays. I'm really pushing it this year with the race dates over special days she is pretty used to me being gone on the birthdays.

Bill This is what you do. Tell your wife that you need to get away for the anniversary weekend. Tell her about this great little section of Southern Indiana that is just down home and really appealling. You can come down Friday Afternoon/evening and enjoy dinner at Joe Huber Family Restaurant. This is a completely different Huber group about 6 generations removed now. They have the best home cooking you'll ever have. It is about two miles from the race site. Then Saturday while you are racing boats, your wife can spend the day out in the u-pick fields. This will be apple season. Saturday afternoon you can walk up to the winery and enjoy a nice bottle of Sweet Marcella, Starlight White, Razzy Apple, or Peach Infusion. All of these are delicious, and will set the tone for a great anniversary. After the wine you can head to Corydon, Indiana and eat at Magdalena's and stay at a phenomenal bed and breakfast right in historic Downtown Corydon call the Kintner House. Wake up Sunday Morning, enjoy a homemade breakfast by The Kintner house folks and make the trip home.

Problem solved. You are welcome.

Chris

Thanks sounds good to me. I'll have to see what she has planned.

Bill This is what you do. Tell your wife that you need to get away for the anniversary weekend. Tell her about this great little section of Southern Indiana that is just down home and really appealling. You can come down Friday Afternoon/evening and enjoy dinner at Joe Huber Family Restaurant. This is a completely different Huber group about 6 generations removed now. They have the best home cooking you'll ever have. It is about two miles from the race site. Then Saturday while you are racing boats, your wife can spend the day out in the u-pick fields. This will be apple season. Saturday afternoon you can walk up to the winery and enjoy a nice bottle of Sweet Marcella, Starlight White, Razzy Apple, or Peach Infusion. All of these are delicious, and will set the tone for a great anniversary. After the wine you can head to Corydon, Indiana and eat at Magdalena's and stay at a phenomenal bed and breakfast right in historic Downtown Corydon call the Kintner House. Wake up Sunday Morning, enjoy a homemade breakfast by The Kintner house folks and make the trip home.

Chris

Chris

You had me at HELLO.

I'll be there with my Kai

BB

Bird,

Looking forward to seeing you here. Any way I can convince boaters to show, I will. We are building a new launch platform just for race day. It will be huge compared to the one in the past.

All you Madison, Cincy, Indy, Evansville, St. Louis, and surrounding area boaters, we are a great central location for you all. Our race date shouldn't coincide with any other surrounding district. The Wine Run truly is a great race with great competition. And where else can you get a trophy that will give you as much pleasure (of course as long as you are 21)?

Chris

three weeks and counting!
Be there, Alo'ha !

gh
Sorry you can't go. The rule book clearly states once you win a National championship you can't race any more that year :angry: .........You know what..I'm willing to bend the rules, I wanna re match of that last heat....except....let's make it a 7 lap race cuz I know I cudda beat you if I had just 1 more lap :p You can't get any closer to a national championship than that. To be tied for first all the way up to the last heat just to loose it by 1 position.

three weeks and counting!
Be there, Alo'ha !

gh
Sorry you can't go. The rule book clearly states once you win a National championship you can't race any more that year :angry: .........You know what..I'm willing to bend the rules, I wanna re match of that last heat....except....let's make it a 7 lap race cuz I know I cudda beat you if I had just 1 more lap :p You can't get any closer to a national championship than that. To be tied for first all the way up to the last heat just to loose it by 1 position.
Wes,

Great job to you, Birthday boy, Brian S., Ken S. and all in Scale, you guys definately made it a close one!! no gimmee's in E-ville this week!!

you're definately on for the winery, got to admit that was some fun racin when there's that many evenly matched boats! a coin toss would have been just as acurate.

At least neither of us left with boats needing repair! (unlike madison :huh: )

Be safe and I'll see you in Huber

Greg Hahn

My family is looking forward to this race..can't wait!
Hey BRIAN, IM planning on going too,my Thousand trails is now up and running again,This weekend I tuned her up with a new Norris prepped picco SHE FLIES! My sport 20 and gas rigger will definetly make the show also.

Hows our Lauterbachs comming? Would they let me run my 1967 budweiser 1/8 22.5 zenoah in the THUNDER BOAT class?

HOW ABOUT IT GUYS ? WOULD YOU LET ME RACE A GAS ROUND NOSE 1/8 BOAT IN YOUR CLASS FOR 1 RACE? THANKS AND SEE U THERE..JOE P.

Latest posts

Back