Wine Run August 9th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome race! Awesome site! Awesome people!

In my 19 years of racing, this race ranks near the top. My family had a great time with all of the attractions at the site. I was VERY impressed. Count me in for next year! Camping was a lot of fun too.

Brian

Sunglasses found at race. Buenos Aires Tortoise colored frames. If they are yours please let me know.
Chris
If you lost a roll of $100 bills i have good news i found the rubberband..... :lol: I won the half pot and blew it all at the market.......WHOOO got there SPANKIN in 20 Mono? How about Jonathon Benedict holding off the Whipper for all those laps. Here KITTY KITTY

Last edited by a moderator:
My hole family had a great time great place to race! Hey all the boys better watch out for Madison Kati will be there. ;) It was so good to see the Miss Madison going again wow that Thunder boat class is fun! What a day thank you again Chris and all the Prop Nuts.

Never Quit

Boss Holt

Thanks to all the Propnut Model boat club. Being my first time there it was awesome and being my first win was even more awesome Well Mike I will still be coming after you and pinky so bring it to the home race in Sept :p . and I will have John 3:16 ready :D . Thanks again for the Propnuts for a great time and lots of good racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an awful time! :angry: There is nothing worse than having Kenny in front of you and Chucky behind you! Man what a finish! I have never seen a finish so close at the line. I still think he flipped a coin to determine the winner. Truth is we didn't win anything but had some great races and a great time, thanks!

I had an awful time! :angry: There is nothing worse than having Kenny in front of you and Chucky behind you! Man what a finish! I have never seen a finish so close at the line. I still think he flipped a coin to determine the winner. Truth is we didn't win anything but had some great races and a great time, thanks!
Great job Chris and PROP NUTS CLUB!!! Trimming race to three rounds was APPRICIATED! We had time to eat and made it home by 10:00pm THANKS.

We'll be back next year....(warning) and ill leave the bad luck at home next time!!! See ya Soon JOE P.

P.S. theres a scale boat prop and shaft in the lake you guys can keep!! ill keep the blown engine for my trophy.

also theres a transom of a gas rigger that was removed by a koi fish or a turtle thet was ran over in entrance to turn 1.

and a cowling fin that was removed after barrel rolling at speed in turn 2 with thunder boat Budweiser.I ve never tore up so much hardware at a one day race but DAD AND I HAD A BLAST!!!! memories are priceless and good times with your dad even in a bad day will never be forgotten. Launching a 20lb roundnose boat is tough just ask him!!

Back