Win a BLACKBIRD .21 Hydro kit with a .21 CMB rs red head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i was hoping i could be one.......... woulda been a big (but fun) learning curve for me, but i've still got my tunnels :D . at least we know it went to someone who will run the SNOT OUT OF IT B) :lol: :lol: !

DANG!!!!!, only 1 number away. Alway's a groomsman, but never a groom. I have my $122 million Megamillions ticket for tomorrow night, though!

Congratulations Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
don, looking back at the entry list, i see you bought 2 tickets. that's a $50 investment. i'll give you $75 for it :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Don

That drawing must been rigged.LOL

CONGRATULATIONS , Don

Dave Roach

you lucky dog :D !!!! enjoy your new addition to the fleet. you got a killer rig, imho B) .
Well I hope we can have a good fill of 20 hydro this year in the district. B)

I could always move to your area , I have had enough of this F%^&*#N snow to last me a life time.

Congrats on the win , should be a great little set up.

Tim K

Tim,

Just continue further south to South Carolina where we run boats all year. Don can only run from March to Nov. If you want to breathe nitro fumes longer, and have no snow to deal with, COME ON DOWN!!!

Congrats Don and good to see you will be back into 20 hydro again. Get it ready for Greensboro's race!

you lucky dog :D !!!! enjoy your new addition to the fleet. you got a killer rig, imho B) .
Well I hope we can have a good fill of 20 hydro this year in the district. B)

I could always move to your area , I have had enough of this F%^&*#N snow to last me a life time.

Congrats on the win , should be a great little set up.

Tim K

Tim,

Just continue further south to South Carolina where we run boats all year. Don can only run from March to Nov. If you want to breathe nitro fumes longer, and have no snow to deal with, COME ON DOWN!!!

Congrats Don and good to see you will be back into 20 hydro again. Get it ready for Greensboro's race!

That sure sounds good to me , this twin has been stairing at me for over four months now just begging to get wet :rolleyes: ;)

Tim K

Ahhh...and the rich get richer!

Seriously, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Don...be sure to give some feedback on that RX pipe to us front exhaust guys!

Regards,

Rick

Tim,Just continue further south to South Carolina where we run boats all year. Don can only run from March to Nov. If you want to breathe nitro fumes longer, and have no snow to deal with, COME ON DOWN!!!

Hah!! I ran last Saturday was almost 60 degrees. If I wasn't on call I'd be out tomoorow too, supposed to be 63. B)

Thanks for the kudos guys, FINALLY a raffle that I win. Thank God Finch didn't enter. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just wanted to let don and everyone know that the boat went out today ups ground don should have it in a few days.

congrats.

chris

just wanted to let don and everyone know that the boat went out today ups ground don should have it in a few days.
congrats.

chris
Sweet! I better get my azz in gear when it gets here as I went ahead and entered it into one of the last remaining spots in B hydro at the SpringNats in April. Do I have faith in Chris' boat design or what? WOOOHOOO!!!!! B)

oh god...

I just want to say i take no responsablity for the damage that me be inflicted lol.

good luck don

chris

congrats.

chris
Sweet! I better get my azz in gear when it gets here as I went ahead and entered it into one of the last remaining spots in B hydro at the SpringNats in April. Do I have faith in Chris' boat design or what? WOOOHOOO!!!!! B)
Don, Your pipe and prop should get there Mon. Give um heck at Spring Nats!

congrats.

chris
Don, Your pipe and prop should get there Mon. Give um heck at Spring Nats!
Thanks for the heads up Mark. Gonna be real busy in the shop for the next few weeks getting this & two twins ready. B)

Back