Win an Insane Thunder Boat Hull! Raffle Closed!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Stollfuss

The Ford Model Boat Club is raffling off an Insane Thunder Boat Hull. The hull will be in White only. The purpose of the raffle is to raise funds to purchase needed equipment for our annual 2-day race. Your support would be greatly appreciated. The Raffle will be limited to 50 tickets ONLY! The cost per ticket will be $20.00.

The raffle winner will have the boat shipped to their destination at NO cost direct from Insane. When the last ticket is purchased, an announcement will be made on the exact drawing date. Someone not affiliated with the FORD MODEL BOAT CLUB will draw the winning ticket.

Raffle tickets can be purchased using:

*PayPal - [email protected]. Please give your Name, contact phone number, address to ship your new boat too and your email address in the comment area of the PayPal page.

*Money Order – made out to the Ford Model Boat Club.

*Personal Check - made out to the Ford Model Boat Club.

The following is a list of participants that have sent money via paypal as if 1-24-08 (10:30pm)

If you responded to this post that you are sending a check or money order I am holding a spot for you.

Raffle Closed! All Tickets sold as of 1-24-08 10:30pm A big thanks to all that have participated!

1. Walter Radzinski

2. Walter Radzinski

3. Walter Radzinski

4. Robert Nauss

5. Ronald Cook

6. Don Ferrette

7. Richard Bellinger

8. Ray Sametz

9. Mike Tyson

10. Michael Hilldale

11. Marc Levac

12. James Stone

13. Glenn Burkard

14. Susan H. Pittman

15. Victoria Patton

16. Kevin Sheren

17. Chris Herzog

18. Anthony Belle

19. Wayne Farrow

20. Mark McCray

21. Paul Griffin Jr.

22. William Malvey

23. William Malvey

24. Jeff Neal

25. Mark Wurzinger

26. Karl Wallace

27. Victor Gorecki

28. Andrew Greene

29. Larry Gottschalk

30. Albert Nevins

31. I.H. Holdridge

32. Thomas Kelly

33. Thomas Kelly

34. VooDoo Props LLC

35. Tyler Garrard

36. Tyler Garrard

37. Fiona Stollfuss

38. Chris Ruply * * MO or Check on the way.

39. Dan Karmer *

40. Ron Olsen*

41. Ron Olsen*

42. Don Ferrette

43. Kyle Bacher

44. Tim Folts*

45. Chris Carboneau*

46. Don Osman*

47. Bob Morton

48. Jim Bird

49. Jim Bird

50. Heather Amore

Mailing address: Ford Model Boat Club

3413 Merrick St.

Dearborn, MI 48124

Entrants will be issued a raffle number when funds are received. Thanks to all those who support our club raffle and best of luck.

This post will be updated with a list of raffle entrants.

See the boat at: <a href="https://www.insaneboats.com/index.php?optio...939421342178067" target="_blank">https://www.insaneboats.com/index.php?optio...939421342178067</a>

Ford Model Boat Club Web Site: www.fordmodelboatclub.com

Josh Stollfuss

Ford Model Boat Club

1958-2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Josh,

Pay-Pal sent

Good luck on your raffle. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don, Maybe try it again in a few? I know it was working. I just talked to a person that sent one via that address and it worked for them. Let me know if you are still having problems?

Josh-

50" long 24" wide. Someone correct me if I'm wrong? Jeff should have that info on the web site, but I see that he doesn't.

Josh-

Thanks to everyone for participating, and good luck! I will be updating this post with a list entries ASAP. I did want to mention that the club is buying the hull through Gas R/C Products, Vince is a club member.

Josh-

That's better odds than the Michigan State Lottery!

Depending on how fat my paycheck is this week I'll take at least one shot, maybe two.

How close are you to hitting the limit?

The 1st post on this thread has been updated with a list of participants.

If you responded that you are sending a check or MO I am holding a spot for you. (If you are buying more then one ticket with a check or MO please PM me the number of tickets you want and I'll hold an extra spot)

Thank You all for the overwhelming response!

I do apologize that the list took a couple of days to post. Our club treasurer is responsible for the club's paypal account and there was an communication problem that has been resolved.

Back