Win a BLACKBIRD .21 Hydro kit with a .21 CMB rs red head

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got it now, thanx, mark.
Just wanted to jump in here and say, a BIG THANKS, to all who made this happen.

Chris Wood for the boat kit

Steve Wood for the hardware

Stu Barr for .21RS red hd.

Andy Brown for H-7 prop & .21RX nitro pipe

Walt Barney for the custom tank

PHM Racing for the custom C/F cowl

With out your support, this couldn't happen. Thanks guys!!!!!

Drawing will be held very soon! As soon as all funds are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this boat come's with a C/F cowl , but if it dosen't and if it's not to late i would like to donate one.

mark, my $ is on it's way, priority mail, i'll email the tracking # to you. i want to thank your club, and all the contributors/sponsors of this raffle for the opportunity to win this rigger. hope you guys get as nice a retreive boat as somebody gets with this blackbird :D !

mark emailed me yesterday, said they hoped to be able to draw by today or wednesday, if all the money's in..... mines there :D .

****... how did I miss this? I should probably venture off of the OB forum a little more. Oh well, good luck guys, its a great package for a great cause!

~James

****... how did I miss this? I should probably venture off of the OB forum a little more. Oh well, good luck guys, its a great package for a great cause!
~James
Well don't beat yourself up too hard over it, this sold out in less than 24 hours. Can't beat the support of our I/W members!! B)

~James

What would you do with it anyway besides putting an OB PTO on the CMB :p

Yup,you do need to venture out a bit more. Get that B hydro down from the wall.

Than run an F Hydro, better yet, twins. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll love the rush!

~James
Well don't beat yourself up too hard over it, this sold out in less than 24 hours. Can't beat the support of our I/W members!! B)
I'd have to agree, I/W members ARE awsome! :)

Especially those who stepped up to the plate to donate. Thanks guys!

The Speed Freek Hydro raffle @ Jims is 3 days old and not yet 1/2 way there.

Also, no donations.

http://www.jrcbd.com/showthread.php?t=11336

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah James I'm glad you didn't get in on it if you had won I know that would be the first outboard blackbird in IMPBA. :rolleyes:

~James

i will gladly admit i'm strictly an ob guy (so far....), all i own is .21 tunnels - 14 of 'em! but, i will promise not to turn this into an ob or a parts donor for an ob conversion - unlike james might do :eek: :lol: :lol: . i will take it out and run it, i promise. now draw MY NAME :D .

Hey! Easy fellas, you will be happy to know I have a 15cc Eagle SG, and a Ninja .21 rigger now. (I have to have something to do while I am waiting on the (one) outboard class to run!)

:D

~James

you lucky dog :D !!!! enjoy your new addition to the fleet. you got a killer rig, imho B) .

Back