Win an Insane Thunder Boat Hull! Raffle Closed!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate to disapoint, but contestant #7 is gonna win it
Rick
Well, forget it then, the mailman hasn't shown up yet! :D

Just kidding Josh.

Any side bets that I won't win? I'm not the lucky one in the house but it's cool as the FBMC members are a great bunch of people.

Raffle Closed, all tickets sold as of 10:30 pm 1-24-08 A bog thanks to all the are participating. I will post a date and time in which the raffle will be held the 1st part of next week.

Josh-

I am currently waiting on two payments that are being mailed in. (#44 & # 46) Once I receive these we will hold the actual drawing the next evening. Stay Tuned.

Josh-

Hey Josh,

I'll buy those two tickets if the MO's dont come in. How long you going to wait?

Mark

I'm still waiting on the check from #44. I was told it was sent on the 23rd. I want to be as fair as possible to every, so I will wait over the weekend. I plan to go ahead with the raffle next week.

Josh-

OK Guys, the raffle drawing will be held Monday evening February 4th at 7:00 pm EST. The actual ticket will be drawn by a person not a associated with the FMBC. I will video the drawing in case of discrepancy’s. I will post the winning name ASAP after the drawing. Again, a big thanks to everyone! And GOOD LUCK!

Josh-

I'll put my kid on alert to let me know that I lost again. I work second shift so he can chirp me to let me know.

Thanks big time to Vince for donating the hull. Keep him in mind when ordering gas boat parts, I know that I will.

Drum Roll... And the lucky winner is.... #30 Albert Nevins.

The Ford Model Boat Club would like to extend a big Thank You to everyone that participated in the raffle.

Raffle Video

Albert, Please PM your phone number. Thanks, Josh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back