who makes the smallest 3 rd channel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perry carbs, (Conely Precision Eng.) makes the smallest 3rd. ch. needle assy made. I've been using them on my 3.5 riggers for years. They work great! Steve Ball

hi steve ,

how do i get a pic or online so i can see how big it is .

tyler thanks it may be one of two options talk to you later

thanks

howard

Perry carbs, (Conely Precision Eng.) makes the smallest 3rd. ch. needle assy made. I've been using them on my 3.5 riggers for years. They work great! Steve Ball
Steve, these look great...how well does it work? Does it have a large range of adjustment? Is there a "manual" needle to get the setting close and then use the servo to make adjustments/

GQ

Steve, these look great...how well does it work? Does it have a large range of adjustment? Is there a "manual" needle to get the setting close and then use the servo to make adjustments/

GQ
Are these large enough to use on engines larger than 21's?

GQ
Glen, Mark Anderson turned me onto these. I've used them in the last 3 21 riggers I've built, all have worked great. These have a great range, full rich, to shutting the fuel off. It doesn't need very much throw on the servo. Use the shortest arm on your servo. I've put a longer arm on the needle in my current rigger, works even better. Yes, It does have manual adjustment. For the money, it's a great little set-up.

GQ
Are these large enough to use on engines larger than 21's?
Rick, Mark Anderson used these on his Sport 40s unmodified, but he said anything bigger, you needed to open up the slot inside. He told me that people have used these on 90s. Steve

To give you folks an idea how small this needle (flow block), here's a pic of my current set-up. This unit is under my motor mount. Steve013.JPG

Steve, thanks for pointing these out! I think I might give one of these a try in my next rigger.

Been using these in sp40 for years. I use them in a 90 boat too. But they will not flow as much as is needed for the MACs that I run now. To get the most range out of them. I use a sullivan cleves. I cut off the back plate part and just use the side with the pin. I drill a hole right up against the hub and push it thru. Then use the C clip to hold it in place. Works awesome.

Here is one hooked up to a BM flow meter that I tested and used in my .21 rigger to control the water.

Thy don't flow much in stock form. can't get much lower than 45 on the BM flow meter.

David

Back