who made the texan outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

i have a 21 texan anyone know who made it.i bought it about 3 years ago

Maybe Maus. It maybe Glenn Quarles. Show us a pic. He was the designer. Heck it may even be hyperformance. I know they bought all of the Maus boys stuff.

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
i am trying to get all the parts for it.i am missing boom tube and cowling. i put them some were and looking all over tearing house apart cant find them. the boat was circus pink and white.i bought it off of ebay.

That sounds like a Glenn boat. Did it have flat or round tubes? The Maus baot was all glass.

Maus Family who has it now good question, sense they dont make boats any more

WW29, I designed the boat and manufactured them for awhile. I then sold the rights to the boat, molds, etc to Sam Maus. The first ones he built were just like the way I did them with seperate sponsons and booms, but then he changed them to all one piece with the booms/sponsons/tub all in one piece. I don't know what happened to the molds. I have some motor mounts around somewhere that I had made, but I haven't seen them since my move to Del Rio.

Glenn

it has the round tubes.i do need motor mounts.how do i get the stuffing tube out? it was done for square drive. it not all glass so glenn made the boat :D

Back