.21 Outrigger recomendations

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Removing price from the equation, what hull seems to handle racing conditions the best?

I know the JAE is one of the faster/fastest cornering hulls, but how is the overall package of racing and having to chase down other boats in race chop with all the available options?

This was the dist 4 b champ. Got lucky only 4 boats. And it made more laps, it was windy. Gota cut my classes to 3.

Attachments

• 20240210_195440.jpg
    20240210_195440.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240210_195415.jpg
    20240210_195415.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240210_195345.jpg
    20240210_195345.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Removing price from the equation, what hull seems to handle racing conditions the best?

I know the JAE is one of the faster/fastest cornering hulls, but how is the overall package of racing and having to chase down other boats in race chop with all the available options?
JAE is a very good rough water boat......any .20 hydro can become a victim of rough water. So much has to do with set up no matter what the boat is!

Kris I believe your missing some important factors about any of the hydro's that have been listed on your post. My point is simple any hydro can be adjusted to perform in rough water or any other condition. The turn fin, prop and strut all can be adjusted for different water/racing conditions. One thing you will see at many races around the country when the wind comes up people will prop down their boats to match the conditions or maybe alter the turn fin or strut.
Your choice should be to buy a new boat, build a boat or buy a used boat. Good luck with what ever you buy!

Last edited:
Back