Whiplash build help

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Michael what size whips are u getting? I don't build but I bought a f/g cowel for mine and never used it blazer charges 55 foe em ill sell this one for 35 shipped lower 48

oh ya its a 20/40 size

hey Michael what size whips are u getting? I don't build but I bought a f/g cowel for mine and never used it blazer charges 55 foe em ill sell this one for 35 shipped lower 48

oh ya its a 20/40 size
Ron,

I would be interested in this cowl if Michael isn't

Thanks,

sorry cowlings i need are for the whip 20 i talked to you on the phone and my sponsor ordered them already so i will have to pass thanks and good looking out

You would be surprised as to how easy they are to build, only a flat surface is needed, tack the framing together, making sure its square, then glue the bottom on, you can have that part done in an hour or so!

oh ya its a 20/40 size

sorry cowlings i need are for the whip 20 i talked to you on the phone and my sponsor ordered them already so i will have to pass thanks and good looking out

It looks like Michael is going to pass. Are you still willing to sell? Let me know, I have paypal in hand

Thanks

Mike

Back