JRX .67/.90 hardware!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
Well, another misadventure with my awful memory..............a number of years ago i bought a new .67/.90 JRX hydro with a complete hardware kit from Joel Martin, and shortly after i got it i got sick so i put it away with the hard ware kit until i could get better ssoooooo, i decided the other day to start messing with it only to realize that ive misplaced some of the hardware! Im missing the motor mount assembly and some really cool threaded retainers for attaching the rear sponsions to the tub! I left Joel a PM but havent heard back from him yet so if anyone can help me to find what i need for this boat id really appreciate it! I will post a pic of the boat if that will help! Many thanks, Bill!

Well, another misadventure with my awful memory..............a number of years ago i bought a new .67/.90 JRX hydro with a complete hardware kit from Joel Martin, and shortly after i got it i got sick so i put it away with the hard ware kit until i could get better ssoooooo, i decided the other day to start messing with it only to realize that ive misplaced some of the hardware! Im missing the motor mount assembly and some really cool threaded retainers for attaching the rear sponsions to the tub! I left Joel a PM but havent heard back from him yet so if anyone can help me to find what i need for this boat id really appreciate it! I will post a pic of the boat if that will help! Many thanks, Bill!
We need photos !!!!

Back