what is everyone workin on?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the process of switching out my old, beat up Plano Tackle Box/Tool Box for a new one of the same model. It will be interesting to see if I can keep it organized after the first trip to the pond.
default_unsure.png

JD

Grim, I though that's what you had the space suit for.

I had several scales under construction. Gave up on them since I've been told by other IW members that I'm an idiot and not intelligent enough to finish them and get them running. Can't see wasting my time and money working on something that's probably not going to be allowed on the water anyway
Almost brings a tear to my eye, poor thing....

Just went thru and fired up my:

20 Hydro

Sport 21 hydro

Sport 40 hydro

Miss Houston Scale Hydro

this past Sunday to get ready to race this weekend at the First Annual Winter Nitro Shootout in Brandon, FL ! Im SO DANGED EXCITED! Havent gone around a bouy in 2 years....gonna get SPANKED so bad....But it will be GREAT to see everybody! :)Joe Wiebelhaus, I sure wish you could come down for this one...I miss runnin with ya and just hangin! Im also in the very beginning stage of building my first electric hydro...... a Pspec job!

Last edited by a moderator:
So i quit racing Rc Boats permanently. this is what im working on ;-) 30FT x 8FT Offshore Racing Cat ;-)

Hey Julian, now your talking. Cool ride and fuel is cheap again. You got my blood pumping buddy.

Thanks Blaise. its a awesome machine i will be enjoying the florida weather a lot with this bad boy. plus i get to enter and race with the SBI sanction in florida
default_tongue.png
default_smile.png

Julian

Nice looking SAW mono John. DF hull with a 1527 and 40063 on 10S?

TG
Thanks Tyler!

Coming from the fastest electric boater in the world I am sure it didn't take you long to figure those numbers.

Looking for the 100 mark for sure. I wrapped the entire hull on the inside with one large piece of carbon fibre cloth and straightened the bottom at the same time.

John

I had several scales under construction. Gave up on them since I've been told by other IW members that I'm an idiot and not intelligent enough to finish them and get them running. Can't see wasting my time and money working on something that's probably not going to be allowed on the water anyway
Prove them wrong hydro junkie
After seeing Joe Wiebelhaus' comment on page 6, what the hell. Guess I can't to any worse than the guy that called me an idiot multiple times and then started his own pathetic thread asking where to locate a motor in his so called scale build. Pictures will probably be posted by the end of next week. Almost forgot, Joe, you know where you can put your "poor thing" comment, don't you? Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards

Prove them wrong hydro junkie
After seeing Joe Wiebelhaus' comment on page 6, what the hell. Guess I can't to any worse than the guy that called me an idiot multiple times and then started his own pathetic thread asking where to locate a motor in his so called scale build. Pictures will probably be posted by the end of next week. Almost forgot, Joe, you know where you can put your "poor thing" comment, don't you? Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards
OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhh a small flesh wound......

and did I actually use the word "idiot"

Hey John,

I still have a soft spot for SAW mono's as are they are much more challenging to fly than hydro's. Hopefully we'll meet up at one of the events on the East coast.

BR,

TG

Back