what is everyone workin on?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New gas cracker box for my boy Grant! Gas scale 1976 Spirit of Dayton Walther, sport 20 and a unique D hydro.....

Not a lot of garage time for me this time a year but I'll get em done!

My brother in law Jim just finished his new sport boat. He built in on the dinning room table in the house. Brave soul! He has a new Butler mod Zenoah that he has had for a while as the boat took him all summer and up till recently to finish. His wife was wondering if she would ever get the dinning room back. Here it is..............
Tell Jim I said nice GSX!! "Card tables for Thanksgiving Dinner...got the build on the fancy one!" Lol!!

I want to build the smaller Sp. 40 FE version of Jim's boat that Mike is currently in proto mode on...( looks killer!)

I am working on a new Twin 90 Road runner to add to my collection of twins. It has been sitting on the shelf for a year or so and I decided to bring it down and finish her off. Just waiting on Exhaust Throttles so I can finish of the throttle linkages and its ready to paint.

See attached photos

ROAD RUNNER 2015 6.JPG

ROAD RUNNER 2015 4.JPG

ROAD RUNNER 2015 3.JPG

ROAD RUNNER 2015 2.JPG

Newest project starting today
default_smile.png

1sib1s.jpg

2my0y6c.jpg

I am still working on the B-17, but I am finally working on boats. I am finishing up a few projects.

1. Mac .67 outboard power head

2. Picco .45 (Bluehead) outboard power heD

3. Supercharged .21 outboard power head.

4. Building 2 JAE .45 outboard rigger

I am also finishing the prototype for the "new" Lee Tunnel. I decided to make the cowl so it is interchangeable with the HTB 290 cowl. This will make for some very cool boats.The unique feature of this boat is that the sponsons bolt on the underside of the boat. I will try to take some pics. The boat is being built under license of Tommy Lee's brother David

Back