what is everyone workin on?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Joe, you weren't the one that has repeatedly called me an idiot or did what you could to cause distrust in clubs outside your district. If you read a bit further, you also would have seen where that particular person started a thread asking where to locate a motor in a scale build. Since your sig says you've been racing scale 40+ years, I'd be willing to bet you don't need help in figuring out where to locate a motor

Last edited by a moderator:
Julian, did you permanently quit racing your "Gas" dragsters too ?
Yes strictly big boat racing only.
Cool, havent seen you since Charleston a couple years ago, you were just getting back "in" big twin hydros back then, then I remember something about a year ago about dragsters.Be safe, play hard.
Yeah time to let a hobby go and focus on bigger and better things. Yeah last time I was in SC was in 2011 lol. Missed the old days but not interested in RC boats.

Brad, it sometimes gets sidetracked a little, sorry for taking the wrong "exit" with HJ.

All small stuff for me:

Repair work:

Betke 40 Hydro, bent nose, all fixed and painted (1/28/2015)

RR 60 Hydro, replaced 3rd Chnl servo (would change needle setting on its own) (done 1/28/2015)

RR 91 VAC I, sponson tip repair (repainted 1/28/2015)

RR 91 VAC II, all sanded down, ready for paint in the spring, hardware and engine ready.( repainted 1/28/2015)

Scale: 76 Vernors, sitting for a year, but blew the dust off it and its near ready for paint (All new boat) (All built out, ready for paint 1/28/2015)

New bottom in my 1994 Jasper, will it go faster without flipping ????

Tore down and verified 7 Picco 45 EXR 2000 Blackheads, ready for 2015, engines for backup RR 40 Hydro, 2 Sport 40's

S&B, made some Dia mods for Scale and sport 40 hulls (16 Props)

And an old JVS Sport 40 that I cut out and made new sponsons for, test hull ! (New sponson pads are on 1/28/2015)

2 new CMB 45 VAC to prep for 2015. (DONE) with new CMB pipes !!

Normally I would be Aurora HO drag racing this time of year, but someone threw a wrench into that this year, sooo back to boats.

pics available.

do this the easy way,lol, a 60 boat, a 45 boat, a 20 boat and a couple of .12's.......

still need this welded.......

and at the time of this post im working hardest on this!

Put a 65 or 67 in the 40 Drag N' Fly , you will love it !!!
default_biggrin.png

Andy Brown mongooses ready to rock N roll new paint CMB 80 gold head stock Andy Brown eagle SG 80 CMB Gold head modified by Andy Brown ready to rock 'n roll rear skid removed and new paint working on JAE 45 motor? Probably Rossi 46 DD also working on twin roadrunner CMB 101s super modified by Andy Brown with pipes and headers .yes I have the need for speed pass you later ,VERNON

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

In just two days we finished the ball turret, installed the tail guns, the upper turret, the chin turret and the nose bubble. I also loaded the ammo chutes for the ball turret and left waist gun. A 100 round belt of 50 cal ammo ain't light,image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi ,

after looking out yesterday ,wether was coold ,no luck going boating i was thinking about SAW rules .

Do the rules say anything about water tempertur ? Now here water is solid and a boat will slide on the surface , not new as high speed boat do this . But a propeller ,scewtype , is not best for solide water ,so wy not propell the water by a paddelwheel ,this is ok for the rules and i found a small paddlewheel in my toolbox ,ok lookes moore like a round saw blade but it is not . It propells the solide water particles with very good efficancy. Ading a new magnet power to paddlewheel drive train and ready is the new saw boat.

Have fun and lot of insprirating input for the new 2015 year.
I love it! A good example of Lateral thinking!

I bet it's a real chore to find parts for a G model Fort, considering they haven't been built since 1945. That plexiglass nose must have been custom made

Back