Twin set up chew on this..............

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Futaba 4pls with 2104 receiver...has all the gadgets you want....
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png
Ill Look into that. I need to replace my aging 3pks

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png
. Julian, the 4 pls does not show a number for the 3rd channel, just has a bar graph. If your using it on a boat with no 3rd channel needle it’s fine, but I’m sure you’ve been in the pits before and looked at the number +24 etc on third channel to confirm its were you tuned it. The bar graph doesn’t tell you anything imo. Jeff

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_cool.png
. Julian, the 4 pls does not show a number for the 3rd channel, just has a bar graph. If your using it on a boat with no 3rd channel needle it’s fine, but I’m sure you’ve been in the pits before and looked at the number +24 etc on third channel to confirm its were you tuned it. The bar graph doesn’t tell you anything imo. Jeff
ohhh well that's not good but yes I do look at my remote and make sure that number stays the same..

I have been running the 4PKS if you can find them. I set it up to adjust both needles. 1 channel does the inside motor and then 1 channel does a mix for both. It has a digital number read out. FYI I picked up 2 a few years ago used.

Mike

Back