• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trimax-Mini MHZ Adjustable drive and Driveline Parts for large boats..NEW!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbosun

Trimax-Mini MHZ Adjustable drive and Driveline Parts for large boats..NEW!!!!

Fully adjustable (attitude/height and horizontal angle-to counter propwalk) drive for 1/8" flex shaft. NEW. Includes drivedog 1/8". Elegant but very stable. No cheap aluminum here: Beryllium bronze, V2A und Titan is used! Horizontal and vertical adjustments allow perfect trimming of boat. The main bearing allowing trimming is fully sealed with rubber seals inside as well as outside keeping all lubricants from entering the hull. A large ring prevents losing the shaft and prop.

For boats up to approximately 50 inches. For BIG electric motors or Nitros up to 15 cc or around 1 cu inch.

The 6 mm shaft is designed to either take 3.2 mm (1/8") or 4.75 (3/16") mm flexyshaft. The flexy is, as usual, glued into the shaft bore. Just make sure you clean the flexy as well as the shaft bore with brake cleaner. Loctite 648 or comparable recommended for glueing the flexy.

L

ength of the outside shaft: 100 mm (4 inch)

Total width: 90 mm (3.5 inch)

Prop shaft D=6 mm d=3/16"

Total Length: 125 mm (5 inch).

An awesome DRAGON LADY V Hull great for this drive is offered under separate thread here.

$128 shipped to lower 48

1 meter (40 inch) 1/8" flexyshaft $15

Motor Coupler 5mm to 1/8" flexy: $22

Motor Mount CNC milled from epoxy glass plate. Three interlocking pieces. Very stable for electro motors. Perfect fit for any V Hull Epoxy in place. $ 24

View attachment 453

all components SOLD!

I am ordering more hulls from Germany next week.

If anyone is seriously interested in this hull and/or Trimax Driveline, it would be easier to let me know exactly what you are interested instead of waiting what I ended up ordering. Typically, I have these hulls in within a week to 10 days after ordering...By now, customs (hopefully) knows these are just "innocent" RC boats :))

hey where did you get that surface drive from mhz???? i have been looking for the stern drive that they make and where to but them in the u.s.a. if you can please tell me where you got it from and if you have any phone numbers or web sites that i can go to to get this type of stern drive like the mhz drive. the drives im talking about they look just like the full size out drives on a boat and i know tha mhz makes them. thanks for the help. steven lokey.

e-mail. [email protected]

Back