Titanium and Aluminium Pistons and hardened sleeves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh looky here I just got an order for 2 con rods made out T61 I suppose T61 is no good for conecting rods to..

Hmm, dunno about others but this annoys me! T61 hey?? that a heat treatment spec, not an alloy.

T61 what??? wood maybe hehe :D :D

Ken

yes i make pistons and conrods too, and there raced!!

aluminium you all dumb down under maybe your nieghbor calls wood t61<Honk Kong>

b and c are for hardness aussi... get a faster server dude site drags

Oh no another basement rocket I mean Toy boat scientist...

Yes it was 3%Silicon ..can you read or are you blind Pulsetech do you even know what silicon is?

Stick to bowling

Gene, I'm curious why you would include a button on your web page labeled "Clients" that doesn't provide any information about "Clients". Is that because they only exist in your imagination? Maybe that's why the most prominent content on your site targets hobbyist and HAM radio operators. Those photos sure show off your skills. I bet it takes a lot of skill to machine those toiletry items. That equipment list is just as impressive. Why not list all that nice CNC stuff you've been bragging about. Is that because it's in the same place as your "clients"? Many people on this forum have better equipment in their garage.

According to your contact info, you aren't even a machinist, your a sales rep. That explains a lot.

Just wondering why I dont get Smack down about my .25 deg. tapered Sleeves made from S-7 Heat treated to 60c and Ground to ±2 Microns and lets see if the scientist freak out about this ready NO FREAKING CHROME..................................WHY NO WHAT ARE YOU MAD XTREMARINE ,,,,,,,NO CHROME????????

60C IS HARDER THAN CHROME AND S-7 HAS THE BEST SHOCK AND HEAT ABSORTION.........

Could never fiqure out why they use brass for a freaking sleeve

maybe 1 of the scientist could enlighten me.

And get off the Hummer joke you couldnt afford the gas.

mr Xtremarine asked me to delete this post. After reading it I think i'd rather watch it it explode. keep it going guys!

I have an idea. Lets take up a collection, buy a piston sleeve from the guy and test it out. make him put his money where his mouth is. Obviously he does not have the balls to do it himself. anybody have an engine they would like to see explode??

mr Xtremarine asked me to delete this post. After reading it I think i'd rather watch it it explode. keep it going guys!

I have an idea. Lets take up a collection, buy a piston sleeve from the guy and test it out. make him put his money where his mouth is. Obviously he does not have the balls to do it himself. anybody have an engine they would like to see explode??

If someone was honest and had a K&B 7.5 Ide give you a piston and sleeve to test. And if it fails Ill buy you a brand new piston and sleeve from K&B and buy you a gal.of 50% and if it dont fail under a normal bench beating(not hold it at 30k for an hour) you can come on here say it was not a bad piston/sleeve

But you have to be honest

And that would but an end to this mess

thats fair I think cuz I believe in my product..I run them in all my 7.5s inboard and in my outboards

Jun 10

to

Jun 11 FREDERICK, MD

06 - 060R - CAPITOL RC MODEL BOAT CLUB

Scale & Unlimited Lights Masters, Capitol Club pond at 1811 Monoclay Blvd, Frederick, MD, 21701. CLASSES: 1/8 Scale; ;Sport 40; Sport 20, Sport Gas Hydro. 3 boats to make a class, pre-registration is required, race time 8:00AM. CD: Tracy Dolphin, (703) 441-1158, email [email protected] Assistant CD: Charles Jones, email [email protected]

Ill be there with my "Phil Thomas" super sport 45 hydro yes with a K&B ! If any of you guys run Sport 40 and want to but your money down on a grudge race???

or if you live near Philly (100miles) Ill come to your pond. and ill even tear down my motor to show you my piston and sleeve.

Any takers

If someone was honest and had a K&B 7.5 Ide give you a piston and sleeve to test. And if it fails Ill buy you a brand new piston and sleeve from K&B and buy you a gal.of 50% and if it dont fail under a normal bench beating(not hold it at 30k for an hour) you can come on here say it was not a bad piston/sleeve

thats fair I think cuz I believe in my product..I run them in all my 7.5s inboard and in my outboards

Ok I have a K&B 7.5 8702 Outboard. Send me a Piston and Sleeve and I will run it. Complete honesty and it will be ran as I do all my motors.

Ron

UPDATE IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH FOR DREAMS AND WANNA BE PROS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

world champion CMB motors assembled in Italy but ready.................... ALL CASTING DONE IN FREAKING C H I N A !!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

now do your research all over lol :blink: contribute to the slave labor force lol

shing le foundry llc

1 Kwong Wah Street,

Mong Kok, Kowloon,

Hong Kong.

Tel : 852 - 2625 5929 (Nelson Wong)

Fax : 852 - 2900 3273

Last edited by a moderator:
This is by far the funniest thread I have read on IW!!!! :lol:

Xtremarine - Close, but no cigarr!!!!

Ok I have a K&B 7.5 8702 Outboard. Send me a Piston and Sleeve and I will run it. Complete honesty and it will be ran as I do all my motors.

Ron

In case you missed this! I am giving you a chance to prove your products as you offered.

Email me your address Ill have it out by no later than friday. but you have to be honest and if fails I want it back to see it is that good..and I may seem like a idiot but I am a man of my word.

[email protected]

Ill be there with my "Phil Thomas" super sport 45 hydro yes with a K&B ! If any of you guys run Sport 40 and want to but your money down on a grudge race???

Hope the guys do an engine inspection thats if there is anything left to inspect

just remember it's sport .40 not .48

by the way how do you BUT your money down

Toy boat scientist... doesn't take a scientist to know that your stuff is

Garbage

another basement rocket

not sure what your getting at we have one of the best machine shop setups

i have SEEN and i have SEEN a few
.45s are legal in that class beside I dont race in IMPBA besides Ill bring a mic my hydro has a .45 (titanium )piston and rod And a un chromed S-7 sleeve.

Hope the guys do an engine inspection thats if there is anything left to inspect

just remember it's sport .40 not .48

by the way how do you BUT your money down

Toy boat scientist... doesn't take a scientist to know that your stuff is

Garbage

another basement rocket

not sure what your getting at we have one of the best machine shop setups

i have SEEN and i have SEEN a few
.45s are legal in that class beside I dont race in IMPBA besides Ill bring a mic my hydro has a .45 (titanium )piston and rod And a un chromed S-7 sleeve.

and she already burned 2 gal of 60% and i still have a hard time turning hear past TDC ..

ok, let's see what else can we find out about mr Xtremarine aka GENE TIEFENBACH aka EUGENE TIEFENBACH

Mr. Tiefenbach would like us to believe he makes his money with his primo tool and die company. This is demonstrated by his H2 photo. But that is not true is it Eugene. No, Mr Tiefenbach makes his money in the Adult Entertainment business. And with some shady land deals in Florida.

Just google it and see for yourself.

this one is particularly nice http://myhotbitches.com/

this one is lame http://www.xlisiv.com/

And why do you use zoneedit.com? you running off your cable modem? by the way.... you think this server is slow I had to set my alarm clock to wake me waiting for your pages to load.

I never said I had a big bore in my hydro ???? are you seeing things Quote it Plez cuz I cant find it...I run a .48 in my outboard and I sell mostly .48s to buyers. ;)

ok, let's see what else can we find out about mr Xtremarine aka GENE TIEFENBACH aka EUGENE TIEFENBACH

Mr. Tiefenbach would like us to believe he makes his money with his primo tool and die company. This is demonstrated by his H2 photo. But that is not true is it Eugene. No, Mr Tiefenbach makes his money in the Adult Entertainment business. And with some shady land deals in Florida.

And why do you use zoneedit.com? you running off your cable modem? by the way.... you think this server is slow I had to set my alarm clock to wake me waiting for your pages to load.
dude your why you so concernd about my business You wish you had 1/1000th of my net worth.And by puplicly displaying my name open you up to a law suite. why do you do sh^t like that thats so uncool

I never said I had a big bore in my hydro ???? are you seeing things Quote it Plez cuz I cant find it...I run a .48 in my outboard and I sell mostly .48s to buyers. ;)

not game to run against the .67 riggers?

I may seem like a idiot lol you are an idiot

ya what you hi gh thats like racing my Sonic31ss against a 5hp John boat .. plez try to make sence now

dude your why you so concernd about my business You wish you had 1/1000th of my net worth.And by puplicly displaying my name open you up to a law suite. why do you do sh^t like that thats so uncool

if it is on the internet it is public domain information.... maybe I should do a search of land deals in florida or lawsuits in florida and post that information as well.... all public domain information. a WHOIS search shows your name, address, and phone number. Public domain information.

Nothing to be ashamed of Eugene. Perfectly normal, perfectly healthy.

cbdxing.com -

gofloridaland.com -

lilnina.com -

lilsarah.com -

listaquote.com -

myhotbitches.com -

nikkicity.com -

oldboatyard.com -

postnvote.com -

primotool.com -

soldmall.com -

spothot.com -

tropicalpink.com -

urbanhummer.com -

w8ets.com -

xlisiv.net -

xlisivmodels.com -

xtremarine.com -

xtremmarine.com

cumdr.com

Thats rite thats why I drive a Hummer and a Sonic31ss(T/SC1000) merc clk 55 amg V-8 and 400kcondo in Miami and live in a 600k house in Philly.. any thing else you need to know . wish you where me huh :lol:

cbdxing.com -

gofloridaland.com -

lilnina.com -

lilsarah.com -

listaquote.com -

myhotbitches.com -

nikkicity.com -

oldboatyard.com -

postnvote.com -

primotool.com -

soldmall.com -

spothot.com -

tropicalpink.com -

urbanhummer.com -

w8ets.com -

xlisiv.net -

xlisivmodels.com -

xtremarine.com -

xtremmarine.com

cumdr.com

Thats rite thats why I drive a Hummer and a Sonic31ss(T/SC1000) merc clk 55 amg V-8 and 400kcondo in Miami and live in a 600k house in Philly.. any thing else you need to know . wish you where me huh :lol:

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back