• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 7.5 Outboards, JR 756 Radio and spare parts.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry I had to go out of town on family affair,let me know if a engine is still for sale...

Again sorry about slow response

Right now one powerhead is sold to Ian and one full motor is pending to Robert.

That leaves one lower and the misc parts.

With the misc parts. There is a Prather motor mount, a Perry pump, a Perry controllable remote needle, a set of servo savers & control arms, 6 prop nuts, 4 fuel tanks & a burp tank, various servo horns, fuel filters and the rod seals. Then all of the various fasteners. Most of which are stainless. There's over $100 in parts there all for $30. Hell the motor mount alone costs $30 new.

If Robert's deal falls through Ron has dibs on both lowers and the parts box. Then there will be one powerhead available. Robert's payment should reach me by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

I will not be able to ship anything the week of the 21st. So hopefully everything is taken care of by the end of this week.

Robert has in fact backed out.

Ron has dibs on the 2 lowers and parts. If by tomorrow he has not paid for them all remaining items are up for sale to whom ever submits funds first.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP has been updated. What is left now is 1 powerhead. It's the left/top one in the remaining pics less the stock connecting rod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back