• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

K&B 7.5 Outboards, JR 756 Radio and spare parts.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamNitschke

I have the following for sale.

1 K&B 7.5 Powerhead 8701 - $125.00

The motor is in great shape with very good compression The piston are skirted, the sleeve is chamfered and the crankcase is ported for better air/fuel flow. The connecting rod is Titanium. It will come with the stock carb as well as a Perry pump carb and fuel pump. Also included is a new set of bearings for the front housing, new gaskets, new buttons and 5 McCoy plugs.

These prices are shipped to the US lower 48. I can ship internationally but will need to get a shipping rate for you. All shipments will be sent out via UPS and I will email tracking numbers after shipping. Payments via Paypal as a gift or add 4% Any shipments over $100 will be freight paid in the US 48 and I will happily combine items from the other threads to make freight or pack multiple items in one box for international orders to keep the shipping charges down. I will look at reasonable offers but no low balling please.

I am also open to any feedback. Thanks, Adam

IMAG32971.jpg

IMAG32981.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Check your crankshafts to be sure but those front housings look to be 8701's. 8701 has a 15mm crank and the 8702 has a 17mm crank.

Mic

Check your crankshafts to be sure but those front housings look to be 8701's. 8701 has a 15mm crank and the 8702 has a 17mm crank.

Mic
You are correct. After looking up the part numbers for the bearings I ordered quite a few years ago they are for the 15mm crank. I apologize for the error and the listing is updated.

I am hopeful that with all of the parts I'm including the prices are still aggressive but I am open to offers.

Prices lowered.

Any offers?

Edit: Changes didn't take. Re-updated the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
The radio is pending to Johnny,

I have an offer for the lowers on both motors and the misc parts box. Is anyone interested in the two powerheads for $200? The spare parts for the motors, Perry carbs & pumps are worth well over a hundred alone.

I will offer $120 for 1 powerhead & the spare parts shipped to NJ 08823. You can sell Brian Phillips the other power head for $80 :)..

Pm me if this is ok

Ian

I will offer $120 for 1 powerhead & the spare parts shipped to NJ 08823. You can sell Brian Phillips the other power head for $80 :)..

Pm me if this is ok

Ian
Hi Ian, With the spare parts are you talking about the bearing, gaskets and such? If so yes on the $120.

Let me know and I'll PM the payment info.

Hi Adam, The spare parts for the engines: bearings , rod, gaskets, plugs , carb ,pump etc

PM me your paypal details. I will PM you the delivery address.

Cheers

Ian

Back