Supplier Issues

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah was wondering what happened to ol Mr James. Skeerd arse was supose to come race me at the Spring Nats during open water, i guess he couldnt steal enough money from customers to build a boat that could compete with my slow boats :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
He just posted over at RCG just to rattle some more cages: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread....e=5#post9838589 .If he's hassling people over the phone, it's best to record the conversations if possible. A lot of answering machines have that feature as I've done it myself. That becomes another Federal crime if he's threatening people over phone lines.
It's like he has nothing better to do than just threaten people and post BS lies about other people. He acts like a child. He's been sending me emails about what he thinks about me. I get a kick out of it. It's like a comedy show.

He just posted over at RCG just to rattle some more cages: <a href="http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread....e=5#post9838589" target="_blank">http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread....e=5#post9838589</a> .If he's hassling people over the phone, it's best to record the conversations if possible. A lot of answering machines have that feature as I've done it myself. That becomes another Federal crime if he's threatening people over phone lines.
It's like he has nothing better to do than just threaten people and post BS lies about other people. He acts like a child. He's been sending me emails about what he thinks about me. I get a kick out of it. It's like a comedy show.
:angry: He called me twice and left Threats..all on tape. This guy James is Sick.

Tonight I received and very sad and disturbing email stating that partners of TLR are losing food off the plates for thier children. Well if the accusations aren't true then it should not affect TLR's business. Apparently TLR had $334,000 in sales last year so how can little old Travis and a few unhappy customers be taking food off their plates. Seems thier doing pretty good. There should be enough in there to straighten out these few little issues. I mean heck my claim is only for a few prizes from the contest He sponsored. Now I guess if $310,000 of that was stolen money (which seems to be so becuase my research shows there to be a little bit of a discrepancy, approximately $310,000) my claim and everyone elses would pose a bit of a threat. In the meatime he says that there are no RTR's winning races unless they have his parts.

On with the comedy show...............

300,000+..... must be from all those people that pre-ordered the $700 Miss Attitude 20mph terror

Sounds to me like somebody is going to Prison and be Somebodys Love Child Very Soon!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really? I know of two other reputable companies that are selling aftermarket parts for some of the same boats that he's "making" parts for, Aeromarine and Offshore Electrics. Even Aquacraft is putting out pieces under Mike's name.

I've seen complaints about the cheesy parts that some customers are lucky to get that are falling apart on them.

Me, I'd rather do without than send him money that I'd never see again or the parts ordered.

Sounds to me like somebody is going to Prison and be Somebodys Love Child Very Soon!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
HHHmmmm,I could be wrong BUT,it seems that there is an update somewhere (desk of the county clerk maybeeee) that involves 8 plaintiffs and over 13,000$ in claims.....lol....that has reached the desk of the Kansas Attorney General,witnesses will soon be testifying in a civil and criminal court case ,grab a number everyone, seating is limited..... :lol: :lol: :lol: just goes to show that if you mess with the witchdoctors grandson, the juju WILL shrink your coconut,to the size of a peanut ......

I am finally moving forward with my class action suit against Twisted Liquid Racing and RTRZone. If anyone else has had a bad experience with TLR or RTRZone and are willing to support my effort, please PM me with your name, email/phone, a dollar amount and brief description of the transcation in question. Thank you to all for your support.

Go back into RC Groups as there is a guy who wants to pay him a visit and punch him in the nose on video!

I wonder if he has a bail fund established?

A new model boater in our area just had an unpleasant experience with TLR. He is so bummed he's considering getting out of rc boating.

JD

A new model boater in our area just got burned by TLR to the tune of $400. He is so bummed he's considering getting out of rc boating.
JD
Hate to hear that...a properly run company in their position would definately be a benefit to the hobby.

Folks start by running stock RTRs, then they want to mod them...next thing you know they are putting together non-RTR boats...

If folks get turned off in the hobby when transitioning from stock to Mod RTR...we won't see them out there running other boats.

A $400 pill would be a hard pill to swallow.

Sean

James has started to send out emails stating that he is sueing people who step up and share their experience with TLR. He says he is sueing for slander. Again, this is not true as he does not even know what slander is. If he was truthfully filing any lawsuit he would know the correct legal term and not just using some term off the Law and Order TV show. If you receive one of these emails from James please contact me through PM to discuss this futher.

Hey Travis have you received anything for your buildoff yet from there........I did and I wasn't a happy camper if you know what I'm saying. It wasn't what was being avertised.........they sent me some hobby files,apron,polishing paste,after run oil and a cute little personal fan to hang around my neck. Almost forgot a certificate for $100 bux off any TLR products.

Now tell me is thats a joke for prizes or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Travis have you received anything for your buildoff yet from there........I did and I wasn't a happy camper if you know what I'm saying. It wasn't what was being avertised.........they sent me some hobby files,apron,polishing paste,after run oil and a cute little personal fan to hang around my neck. Almost forgot a certificate for $100 bux off any TLR products.Now tell me is thats a joke for prizes or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a joke. In the begining the advertisement said **$500.00** in prizes. First place grand prize a new MV from TLR. Then in the end it was changed to a set of files a gas tank and gallon of fuel, oh and a t-shirt. Of which I have received nothing

Travis

EDITED BY TOM MOOREHOUSE: Travis swearing is not accetable. Even if you self edit.

Tom,

My apologies to you and everyone who read the post. Just got alittle out of hand with my disgust. I will not let it happen again. Thanks for the warning.

Travis

Hey Travis have you received anything for your buildoff yet from there........I did and I wasn't a happy camper if you know what I'm saying. It wasn't what was being avertised.........they sent me some hobby files,apron,polishing paste,after run oil and a cute little personal fan to hang around my neck. Almost forgot a certificate for $100 bux off any TLR products.Now tell me is thats a joke for prizes or what? :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is a f-n joke. In the begining the advertisement said **$500.00** in prizes. First place grand prize a new MV from TLR. Then in the end it was changed to a set of files a gas tank and gallon of fuel, oh and a t-shirt. Of which I have received nothing

Travis
just thought i would share this one with you all, i had a call and a email from a sherriff in andover kansas , and he is activly persuing criminal charges agianst this "induvidual..lol" anyway also found out he has been in prison for theft and robbery i belive.. fun guy this fool is , and i am constantly in contact with this sherriff, as i got "most of my money back" i didnt get it all and now karma is a thing i am waiting to see him handed and it is soooo worth it.. lol enjoy prison agian , maybe try paper airplanes in there, or matchstick boxes..later all , i will keep you posted

terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back