Supplier Issues

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK , How does this benefit model boat racing ?

so....what does it take to get bashed on this forum?
nothing

what does it take to get booted from this forum?

cheat a bunch of guys out of a tall stack of money for years and years and you finally get booted? just cause you kiss the arse of the moderator and some others ??? what's up with that??

Who else has been booted and for what? that is a serious question that likely will not get answered.

betcha,
I answered your question donkey.

BTW-to the trolls on here for James @ TLR please send him a message- he needs to make good and pay for all the hardware that he had Dick Caspari's son Colin make (H2o) and then never paid for. Yup, a real upstanding guy ............... <_<

Trolls from RTRZone? Nah, say it ain't so Don! :D

Chuck and I have seen our share of them also and wouldn't be a bit surprised if one of them wasn't James himself trying to sneak back in. I know his modus operandi all too well.

It's kind of odd that these people "find" these forum sites then start posting up a storm about TLR.

Yes, the author of this thread was PM'ed by me as to other forum sites where James' antics have been well discussed. These are not just isolated incidents as many have gotten it put to them by him, a few for over $1,000.00 worth of goods. Those people live outside the US. James had the audacity of offering one of them in Mexico as distributorship before putting the screws to him.

People have sent me copies of the e-mails that they've gotten from James so I'm not talking out of my ass here. James got really pissed off when those became public!

I just wanted to thank everyone for your input and support. I'm continuing to compile the reports and prepare a case against TLR. This is not going to be an over night deal. We are fighting this case to every end possible. Thanks to all and wish me luck.

I hope that you do follow through with it. I've seen a lot of people saying that they are going after him yet he's still in business.

From that links that you've been sent you've found a lot of others who would like to have their money refunded.

I hope that you do follow through with it. I've seen a lot of people saying that they are going after him yet he's still in business.

From that links that you've been sent you've found a lot of others who would like to have their money refunded.

Funny thing happened to day. I got a reply back from TLR through the BBB. Here's what james said.

"TLR owes you nothing and nor are we RTR Zone SO BBB why is this complaint even in our file. We are Twisted Liquid Racing and YOUR NOT a customer of ours. Travis your meaniful charges are directed completly wrong and we also know you have contacted others to get them to come here and post complaints. It seems your upset RTR Zone did something to you, not us. We have no control of what others do or how they operate. And yes BBB please visit the website mentioned by this complaintant, we dont host any build off contest. Look at our site, you will see the same."

Funny thing is that I've already sent proof to the governement officials (not the BBB) that the two sites are registered to the same person. I have also already sent proof of the build off including the winners and the prizes for each category. James doesn't realize what he's up against. And I'm getting a kick out this just watching him scramble to find out who's on his side and to cover up any evidence. I guess he's not familiar with digital forensics. He can delete all he wants, it's still there. Also notice that he says in the begining "nor are we RTR Zone SO BBB why is this complaint even in our file" then he goes onto say "please visit the website mentioned by this complaintant, we dont host any build off contest. Look at our site, you will see the same" But James I thought you just said that TLR is not RTRZone? lol. Self incrimination. I love it. That's what happens when you live too many lies.

Does James have a mouse in his pocket? He always says WE but it's only him. Just James, nobody else. James is pathetic!

James owns the RTRZone, that is old news. He may have his lackeys running the place for him though.

He even invited me to join the site and just for giggles I tried to. I got a message back from the Administrator that I had already joined and acted like I was trying to set up a second account.

Going to the TLR site though the forum site doesn't show up as a link any more like it used to but that still doesn't mean that he doesn't have the site licensed to him.

I have a way to find out.

OK, back already, here's what I got using my AOL Explorer:

Registrant:

RTR Zone

505 N. Rock Rd.

Suit #419

Wichita Kansas 67260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com Inc. http://www.godaddy.com

Domain Name: RTRZONE.COM

Created on: 12-Jun-07

Expires on: 12-Jun-09

Last Updated on: 19-Mar-08

Administrative Contact:

Zone RTR [email protected]

505 N. Rock Rd.

Suit #419

Wichita Kansas 67260

United States

3162605461 Fax --

Technical Contact:

Zone RTR [email protected]

505 N. Rock Rd.

Suit #419

Wichita Kansas 67260

United States

3162605461 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:

NS55.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS56.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Okay here's what google earth shows the RTRZone home base adminstration building to look like............

RTRZone.jpg

Wow, maybe I was wrong. This company is so big it has three swimming pools! Or maybe that's just the apartment of James Barringer. Yep looks to be so.

RTRZone Registrant:

(316) 260-5461

JAMES BARRINGER

505 N ROCK RD SUIT 419

WICHITA, KS 67260

COUNTY: SEDGWICK

TLR Registrant:

(316) 871-1248

JAMES BARRINGER

COUNTY: SEDGWICK

Registrant:

Twisted Liquid Racing LLC

Box 998

Andover Kansas 67002

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com Inc. <a href="http://www.godaddy.com" target="_blank">http://www.godaddy.com</a>

Domain Name: TWISTEDLIQUIDRACING.COM

Created on: 27-Jun-06

Expires on: 27-Jun-09

Last Updated on: 30-Oct-07

Administrative Contact:

Private Private [email protected]

Box 998

Andover Kansas 67002

United States

3168711248 Fax --

Technical Contact:

Private Private [email protected]

Box 998

Andover Kansas 67002

United States

3168711248 Fax --

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it that people only spread the bad about others? Here is my TLR story. I've only been into RC boating since late last fall when I bought a new Proboat Blackjack 26. I soon found out that the stock rudder system is garbage. I surfed the internet to try and find a better rudder for my boat and stumbled onto twistedliquid racings website. Well long story short, I have ordered countless parts and have spent several hundred dollers with them and I have recieved EVERYTHING. Never was there an order lost. If something was missing (for example, a prop was missing from an order) I let customer service know about it and it was sent right out, no problems. Now here is where it gets even better. Now keep in mind I have never personally met James or anyone from TLR. On three different occasions now James has sent me FREE stuff to try out. When he designed the skater II rudder for the BJ26, he sent it to me for FREE. Then I bought a Proboat Miss Budweiser and I needed a better turn fin, so I placed an order with TLR. James tells me he as designed a new and better turn fin for the proboat hydro and not only sends me the one I ordered but also sends me the new one for FREE. Then just a few weeks ago I orderd a modified 18 engine for the miss budweiser. Well the engine never showed up, I checked my email and TLR did send a delivery confirmation with a tracking number. I checked the tracking number on the United States post office official website and found out that it was confirmed to be delivered. I then checked with the post office and found out that there has been a problem with mail theft in my neighborhood (someone stole it off my front porch...idiots-probably didnt even know what it was when they opened it). Well I made a post about my bad luck over on rtrzone.com forum. James finds out about this and contacts me by phone to tell me that if I send him a copy of the delivery confirmation from the post office he will send me a new engine for FREE. This was totally not his fault yet the man steped up and took care of a costumer. Well a couple of days later I recieved my new engine alone with a new exhaust header that he had just designed for the proboat hydros. The header was FREE. And yet another example: All of us over at rtrzone had a very fun boat build off this past winter, with several hundred dollars worth of prizes going to the winners. Well when the build off was over most of the sponsers for the prizes bailed out and left James and TLR on their own to come up with all of the prizes. It took a few months but he came through. I got third place and just recieved my prize package worth probably close to $150 dollars. I allready know what some of you will say to all of this....."your one of very few satisfied customers" or "your probably a personal friend of james". So do me a favor and just save it. I've never met the man before. Im just another costumer of TLR, no one special, and as you can see I've been treated VERY well. And by the way im not even a sponser at rtrzone, just a regular member, so get that idea out of your minds too. Im not trying to stick up for anyone, Im just telling my story.

Why is it that people only spread the bad about others? Here is my TLR story. I've only been into RC boating since late last fall when I bought a new Proboat Blackjack 26. I soon found out that the stock rudder system is garbage. I surfed the internet to try and find a better rudder for my boat and stumbled onto twistedliquid racings website. Well long story short, I have ordered countless parts and have spent several hundred dollers with them and I have recieved EVERYTHING. Never was there an order lost. If something was missing (for example, a prop was missing from an order) I let customer service know about it and it was sent right out, no problems. Now here is where it gets even better. Now keep in mind I have never personally met James or anyone from TLR. On three different occasions now James has sent me FREE stuff to try out. When he designed the skater II rudder for the BJ26, he sent it to me for FREE. Then I bought a Proboat Miss Budweiser and I needed a better turn fin, so I placed an order with TLR. James tells me he as designed a new and better turn fin for the proboat hydro and not only sends me the one I ordered but also sends me the new one for FREE. Then just a few weeks ago I orderd a modified 18 engine for the miss budweiser. Well the engine never showed up, I checked my email and TLR did send a delivery confirmation with a tracking number. I checked the tracking number on the United States post office official website and found out that it was confirmed to be delivered. I then checked with the post office and found out that there has been a problem with mail theft in my neighborhood (someone stole it off my front porch...idiots-probably didnt even know what it was when they opened it). Well I made a post about my bad luck over on rtrzone.com forum. James finds out about this and contacts me by phone to tell me that if I send him a copy of the delivery confirmation from the post office he will send me a new engine for FREE. This was totally not his fault yet the man steped up and took care of a costumer. Well a couple of days later I recieved my new engine alone with a new exhaust header that he had just designed for the proboat hydros. The header was FREE. And yet another example: All of us over at rtrzone had a very fun boat build off this past winter, with several hundred dollars worth of prizes going to the winners. Well when the build off was over most of the sponsers for the prizes bailed out and left James and TLR on their own to come up with all of the prizes. It took a few months but he came through. I got third place and just recieved my prize package worth probably close to $150 dollars. I allready know what some of you will say to all of this....."your one of very few satisfied customers" or "your probably a personal friend of james". So do me a favor and just save it. I've never met the man before. Im just another costumer of TLR, no one special, and as you can see I've been treated VERY well. And by the way im not even a sponser at rtrzone, just a regular member, so get that idea out of your minds too. Im not trying to stick up for anyone, Im just telling my story.
Whatever happened to "This is my last post on this web site"? :lol: :lol: :lol: As far as the bold text, all I'll say is it's remarkable how little it takes to get a person to shill.

WOW, that comment wasnt predictable, didnt see that one comming at all. Stick to the topic there chuck

Whatever happened to "This is my last post on this web site"? :lol: :lol: :lol: As far as the bold text, all I'll say is it's remarkable how little it takes to get a person to shill.
And you forgot everything was going up for sale-

"OMG! This is my last post on this web site! Im selling my boats and getting the hell out of this hobby!" :wacko:

Not to mention bad spelling & grammar just like someone we know all too well. :unsure:

All five of badcat26's posts since joining in Dec. '07 are in this thread defending TLR. Wasn't 12/07 about when he got the boot from here? :rolleyes:

Appears to be in the same time zone too, ain't that somethin'. ^_^

This is better than Oprah, Dr. Phil & Jerry Springer all rolled into one. :lol:

Does not matter if you are legit or not "badcat26", Mr. TLR has screwed over so many people that bridge is toast. :eek:

This might even get KB ... er I mean Bdonkeydonk to post in this thread again. :p

And yes badcat26, some of us can even see when you're signed in anonymously. ;)

Can you guys not stick to the subject? or are we just going to insult eachother all day?....OMG, you actually think Im james?

It wouldn't be the first time that James has pulled a stunt like that.

I saw this same exact posting just a minute ago on R/C Groups, a copy and paste job here from the order that I got e-mail notifications.

There have been some satisfied customers but at the same time many that weren't. You might be an exception to the rule or just one of James' lackeys.

Tom will know the difference as he can see your IP address.

Can you guys not stick to the subject? or are we just going to insult eachother all day?....OMG, you actually think Im james?
This is toooooo funny!!! Lurking like a troll signed in anonymously just waiting for someone to post to this thread so you could spring into action! Well hello- you just got baited ........ & took it hook, line & sinker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And BTW- I don't see a single insult unless you're referring to inferring you might be James......

....... yeah, I guess that was rather low so for that I'm truly sorry.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's called, to little, too late.

Here, we all.... know better.

This is actually very entertaining. :D

Hey ron, I posted it. I've allready said I've never met the man before. And for Don, your suspecious because this is coming from the central time zone? Come on dude, are you serious? If you must know I live in edmond, OK, a north suburb of oklahoma city. So you guys are just going to throw insults all day? Like I said Im not trying to stick up for anyone, I have never met James or anyone from TLR, I was just telling my dealings with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back