STOLEN BOATS AND TRAILER!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Saw this posted on the Dock-

Jerry From Seaducer wants me to post this for him since he is not allowed to post on here.

His trailer with all his boats were stolen yesterday from in front of his house yesterday it had all his boats in it.

Black 20 mono

Red 40 mono

LIme green 60 mono

Black blue 90 mono.

Purple 90 mono

Purple cracker box

Orange Thunderboat

Red cat

Blue sport hydro

All the boats were race ready.

If any one in the Fort Lauderdale area spots any of them or the black trailer let Jerry know.

Thanks

WOW!! What the heck is up with that?!? :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks about Jerry's boats and trailer getting stolen. I have a VERY LOW opinion and ZERO TOLLERANCE about someone that steals. I have enlightened several people about the hazards of stealing in this area of Tennessee.

We need more people that is very knowledgable about boats like Jerry to post more on IW.

Charles

I was just about to post that also- takes a lot of balls and very little brains....

Lets keep and eye open all you Fl guys and gals-Lets help Jerry out- These boats will pop up somewhere, its time these scumbags go to jail.

Andy

I left Jerry a message, but if anyone else talks to him-

Hull numbers and pics will help....

Hell I would keep a copy of the hull numbers in my wallet just in case I run into one up here...

Andy

Saw this posted on the Dock-

Jerry From Seaducer wants me to post this for him since he is not allowed to post on here.

His trailer with all his boats were stolen yesterday from in front of his house yesterday it had all his boats in it.

Black 20 mono

Red 40 mono

LIme green 60 mono

Black blue 90 mono.

Purple 90 mono

Purple cracker box

Orange Thunderboat

Red cat

Blue sport hydro

All the boats were race ready.

If any one in the Fort Lauderdale area spots any of them or the black trailer let Jerry know.

Thanks

WOW!! What the heck is up with that?!? :eek: :eek:
that really sucks,,nats start up here in seville ohio one week from today,,pmbc will keep eyes wide open for this equipment and i will pass this on to the other club menbers,,sorry for your what i hope is a temporary loss,,gary---sec of pmbc

Hey Guys

Yea someone barrowed all my boats and the trailer. . I sure hope they bring them back in the same condition they took them in. ( I do not want any new prop marks on them) Hey maybe they are going to the Nats and needed something to win with. All the stuff to race was in the trailer even had new tires on it to make the trip to the nats.

I drove by the house about 1300 hrs as I was on patrol and the trailer was out front. Mom calls me about 1500 hrs and asked if I was using the trailer for something as it was missing. It has all the boats in their as that is where I store them when I am not racing. Sucks big time. I am just looking at it this way now I can start all over and make the new boats even faster.

I do not have any pictures of the boats. But they are all Seaducers LOL

Just a sign of the times.

Don thanks for posting this for me, And thanks Joe for posting it at the Dock. The dock will not let me join. Every time I try to I get booted. So I gave up.

Jerry

Hey Guys

Yea someone barrowed all my boats and the trailer. . I sure hope they bring them back in the same condition they took them in. ( I do not want any new prop marks on them) Hey maybe they are going to the Nats and needed something to win with. All the stuff to race was in the trailer even had new tires on it to make the trip to the nats.

I drove by the house about 1300 hrs as I was on patrol and the trailer was out front. Mom calls me about 1500 hrs and asked if I was using the trailer for something as it was missing. It has all the boats in their as that is where I store them when I am not racing. Sucks big time. I am just looking at it this way now I can start all over and make the new boats even faster.

Don thanks for posting this for me, And thanks Joe for posting it at the Dock. The dock will not let me join. Every time I try to I get booted. So I gave up.

Jerry

Jerry Im pretty sure the BMB website has some pics of at least the Thunderboat and Cracker, I will try and post what ever else I can find here also. I bet Mary has some from the D3 website also- maybe she can help too.

Try and get us hull numbers if you can, I sure would love to help find the fools that did it.

Andy

O man..

Everybody regardless of where you are needs to be in the look out for Jerrys boats..

dude.. sorry about this... man O man.

Grim

Hey Guys

Jerry
I wonder if the thief (thieves)knew what they were stealing? Or it they are after the trailer?

If they are after the content of the trailer, they have to plan that. I hate to think there are fellow modellers who are not honest.

kez

I do not think that know what they were stealing. They just saw a box trailer with a Gen on the front. They said it must be a contruction trailer. Who knows. I bet the trailer is cut up by now and at the scrap yard. They can keep the boats I just want my favorate chair back. LOL

Jerry

Hope you get get everything back.

Will be watching Ebay for the boats.

Good luck.

Start looking on Ebay&Craigs list for them.......and other boats websites too. I'll keep my eyes out for them too...I'll post this on my site too.

Jerry, Dom posted this reply to me on the Dock-

"Don, just have him register the normal way, and I'll look after it from there"

So he will get you squared away. B)

Just did some quick searches on the surrounding craigslist but didnt come up with anything. I am sure they are probably still trying to figure out what they have. Jerry, any insurance help?

~James

Jerry,

Sorry to hear what happened. I sure hope they can catch these guys and you can get your things back.

I used to live on 52nd St(one street over) and we lost some things out of unlocked vehicles a few times but never had the house robbed or anything as bad as this. Getting worse everywhere all the time.

Posted on RC Universe also.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_8941693/tm.htm

Daniel

Thanks for all the help. I am working on catching them. I will be talking to all the people on the block to see if anyone has video.

Just one lesson I have learned from this when your dad says lets get Lojack for the trailer just incase and the know all Son (me) says NA it will be ok. Well Dad's are always right in the long run. Dam it !!!! The new trailer will have Lojack for sure. I deal with stuff all day never thought it would happen to me.

Thanks Again

Jerry

We are all here to help keep an eye open as well Jerry , hindsight is 20/20(lo-jack) but we are gonna help find your stuff if it ever pops anywhere NEAR our community radar.

Call me , I need to talk to you about that Vinyl , left you a message.

Andy

Jerry we have our eyes open up in West Palm i let the lhs know tommorw what to look for sorry to hear about the trailor and boats Robert

Back