Stolen Boats and gear

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Shearhod

Folk, I'm not on here very much, spend most of my time on Jim's user name "Elmerdad" but am asking that you keep a lookout for some gear I've had stolen. Found yesterday that my race trailer had been broken into while sitting in the parking lot at the Apartment complex where I live on the Northwest side of Houston and my boats and radios had been stolen along with some other gear including 2 spare motors

2 Yellow and Carbon Stryker T44s fully rigged and ready to race. Rat Fink icon on windshield both, 1 with a CC Racing Monster 29.5, Lenny Blake hardware (custom drilled hole for the steering pushrod), PWW 15-5 SS prop and Futaba receiver.

The other has a CC Racing Beast G27, Black anodized Speedmaster running gear, black 1" steel pipe with muffler, Futaba receiver and PWW prop.

1 Orange and Carbon fiber Stryker F41, Felix the Cat windshield, Stock Zen, Shanks D9 pipe, Polished Lenny Blake hardware and PWW 6717/3 10,10,20 prop, Futaba receiver. All boat have LIFE Batteries

1 Herzog Hurricane mono, all yellow with silver painted windshield, red anodized Speedmaster hardware.

2 Futaba 3PKS TXs with yellow and black wraps on them as well as one of the new FlySky transmitter with the touch screen, ( forgot the model #). All have LIPO batteries.

2 Spare motors, 1 Daniel Place mod. 29.5 Zen and on Arrow Shark billet motor/ portable generator and Ridged air compressor and I'm not sure what all else.

I just ask that you all keep an ear to the ground and an eye on the boards for any of this stuff. Thanks for your help!!

Keith

Keith, if your familiar with Jims, you know Tim Martin. Contact him, that Texas bloodhound can help you. Tuff break, good luck.
default_mad.gif

I know there must be a 100 or so pawn shops in the Houston area but that's where id start....give em a call

Thanks guys, Talked to Tim last night, the gas crowd has been alerted and will be on the lookout as well. I've been to three of the hobby shops in the area and talked to the staff and owners. I've been on Ebay and Craig's list as well. Will continue to cruse the sights. Yea there are hundreds of pawn shops in Houston for sure and I will start to contact them as well for whatever it's worth.

Now begins the dance with the insurance company, that always proves to be a delight!!!!

Keith

I live in Houston, And I will keep A look out on Crigs list ,And eyes open, I hope you find your boats ,

Did you check the cams at the apartments ?

GL With the find........... I will keep an eye out up here in East Texas as well

PS: Ill sell ya your ole F41 back cheap ! less motor

Dave

It's going to be a little hard boats or try to unload as they're very distinctive. There's pictured posted of them on Facebook under Jims RC Boat Dock.

I'm still on the lookout for some stolen boats from the SE corner of Michigan, gas boats also.

Back