STOLEN BOATS AND TRAILER!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried to contact Ron and Mary to get some help with the pics- BUT-

the red Cat and the Thunderboat are both pictured on the namba3 webpage the cat is the top red boat on the left and the T-Boat is at the bottom left of the site. - pics here-

http://www.namba3.net/

Its a start and I will post more as I find em....

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
hi jerry, just got the news today. really sorry to hear about your stuff. will keep my eyes and ears open.hope the end result is good for you

and really bad for them!! good luck,mike.

Jerry,

Sorry to hear of the misfortune. I will also keep eyes open in my area and ebay.

If you were at the 08 Winternats with any of those boats I probably have pictures.

Let me know and I will look when back in town.

Doug

That sucks ....don't forget pawn shops. And have local hobby shops keep an eye out for them as well, I'm sure they would be pretty sympathetic to your cause. GOOD LUCK Mark Stark, illini powerboaters ,IMPBA dist4

This Stinks Jerry!! Hopefully with all your friends across the country and the world these boats will show up. I know you are sick that this happened.

Good luck and keep that humorous attitue up!

if you advertize whats in the trailer it will surly draw the attention you want as you drive down the rode,but when you stop for the night it all changes, my harley trailer and porsche tralier and rc nitro boat trailer don't say anything on them execpt good sam club , only because they sent me to many decals when I sighed up with them for a few good deals which all rc racers can also take advantges of.best thing to put on the side of your trailer is "joes sewage service" bumsuck ohio ,then when when you get to the race site throw out your banners to cover all the crap lingo. . .

His trailor says seaducer boats on it plus there was a big case in it with alot of goodies

JERRY: CHECK THE SWAPMEETS AT THE DRIVE INS AND ALSO THE PAWN SHOPS.ALSO IF YOU GOT CONNECTIONS AT THE IMPORT/EXPORT DOCKS THE SCUMBAGS OFTEN EXPORT AMERCIAN TOYS FOR THE THIRD AND FOUTH WORLD HIGH DOLLAR. ESTABLISH CONNECTIONS IN MIAMI ,FT. LAUDERDALE.TAMPA AND JACSONVILLE.USE THE SHARIFFS CONNECTIONS. ALSO LOCATE THE LOWJACK IN A INCONSPICUOUS AREA AND CHAIN THE TRAILER DOWN WITH A MOTION DETECTOR. SO WHEN THE THIEF THE NIGHT COMES AGAIN THE MOTION DETECTOR GOES OFF AND THE SIREN OR ALARM WAKES THE NEIGHBORHOOD UP AND THE THEIFS RUN. POST A 500-1000 DOLLAR REWARD THROUGHOUT THE RC COMMUNITY PAWN-SWAPSHOPS. DAN MCCORMICK

if you advertize whats in the trailer it will surly draw the attention you want as you drive down the rode,but when you stop for the night it all changes, my harley trailer and porsche tralier and rc nitro boat trailer don't say anything on them execpt good sam club , only because they sent me to many decals when I sighed up with them for a few good deals which all rc racers can also take advantges of.best thing to put on the side of your trailer is "joes sewage service" bumsuck ohio ,then when when you get to the race site throw out your banners to cover all the crap lingo. . .
HARLEY TRAILER! Please tell me it's the trailer you pull behind your Harley.
smile.gif
Sorry, I'm a bit biased. I ride mine when I take it somewhere...unless it's broke.

I hope you get your belongings back Jerry, I didn't mean to highjack your thread with my little rant.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride mine when I take it somewhere...unless it's broke.
With an H-D that's pretty often.
laugh.gif

-Buck-

In 86,000 miles on this bike it has happened to me twice, a failed electrical connection on my ignition switch, that I repaired on site, and a broken ring in Sundance Wyoming in 06. The bike came home in a trailer that time
ohmy.gif
I rode an 05 Roadglide home.

I ride mine when I take it somewhere...unless it's broke.
With an H-D that's pretty often.
laugh.gif

-Buck-

In 86,000 miles on this bike it has happened to me twice, a failed electrical connection on my ignition switch, that I repaired on site, and a broken ring in Sundance Wyoming in 06. The bike came home in a trailer that time
ohmy.gif
I rode an 05 Roadglide home.
and if you were as smart as you think old man you woulda kept that "geezer wagon"..lol , sorry for the hijack i gotta get larry anytime i can..

tk

Thanks for all the help. I am working on catching them. I will be talking to all the people on the block to see if anyone has video.

Just one lesson I have learned from this when your dad says lets get Lojack for the trailer just incase and the know all Son (me) says NA it will be ok. Well Dad's are always right in the long run. Dam it !!!! The new trailer will have Lojack for sure. I deal with stuff all day never thought it would happen to me.

Thanks Again

Jerry
Jerry did you get the p/m I sent you? :)

Back