SpeedWeek @ Blue Lake is back!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow... This sounds like a FANTASTIC week of insanity!

Going to have to target this on my "to-do" list for next year. A little too early in the year for me to be ready for this one, but maybe next year. Would be fun to travel to unknown lands!
default_wink.png
Brian and Wilmer have made the trip in years past Darin , would be a pleasure to meet you after all these years from over on the Red Board
default_wink.png

We had a blast one year hanging at the cabin with Fuller -Snowman- -Ron Green- Chris Harris- and a few others after a days running.

If you ever make the ride, lmk

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Brian and Wilmer have made the trip in years past Darin , would be a pleasure to meet you after all these years from over on the Red Board
default_wink.png

We had a blast one year hanging at the cabin with Fuller -Snowman- -Ron Green- Chris Harris- and a few others after a days running.

If you ever make the ride, lmk

Andy
I talked to Brian last night and we're going to stay on top of next years schedule and see if we can make it out! Lake would be the perfect size for my 1 and 2-cell stuff! Shooting for 85+ for my 1-cell Hydro, next time out!

Well the first 5 folks got here today for a little open water. Everybody's boats were running good and I think records are gonna fall if the weather holds out for us! I was really excited with my couple warm up passes with my 12 boat...both were over 94 mph, but were short of Kentleys 94.7 record.

Well see how things go on our first day tomorrow.

GQ

Keep us posted Glenn,

hopefully the weather Gods play nice and you guys get some good water
default_cool.png

Glenn, all looks great, how many boats do you have registered or expecting?? Some of the Nitro Ducks may try to make it up this week. Henry

Glenn, all looks great, how many boats do you have registered or expecting?? Some of the Nitro Ducks may try to make it up this week. Henry
That would be great Henry! I don't know who is gonna be here...most folks are just showing up. I only know of a couple guys that will be here later in the week and the weather is looking good for late week/weekend.

GQ

We have had a few records set today is classes that had open records and several guys are getting close with the big monos. My first run this morning with my .12 hydro was faster that the record (94.9xx mph) but didn't get a backup. The water has been pretty much awesome all day so far. Here is a pic I took about 1:30.

image.jpeg

Glenn,

IMPRESSIVE !!!

I thought the 12 record book would be set down their in the next 7 days?

I hope you can get it backed up in the morning tomorrow. You must have

those New Game Changers from ABC Propeller hooking it up?

Mito-12? Or Virtus-12?

Thanks For The Report,

Mark Sholund

Glenn,

IMPRESSIVE !!!

I thought the 12 record book would be set down their in the next 7 days?

I hope you can get it backed up in the morning tomorrow. You must have

those New Game Changers from ABC Propeller hooking it up?

Mito-12? Or Virtus-12?

Thanks For The Report,

Mark Sholund
Thanks Mark! Yes the new ABC 1523 is working great! And I have a new pipe I built that is working much better than any I have done before. I am using one of the normal hotrod Nova's .

GQ

Lake is beautiful.........Big thanks to Glenn Quarles, had a very nice time. Good hotel was the Marriott off of Exit 16.

Good luck to Mic and Jay, and everyone that makes the trip for Time Trials.

IMG_1724.jpg

Lake is beautiful.........Big thanks to Glenn Quarles, had a very nice time. Good hotel was the Marriott off of Exit 16.

Good luck to Mic and Jay, and everyone that makes the trip for Time Trials.
Nice shot! Jeff, are you shooting footage for your show?

-Joey

Last edited by a moderator:
Back