SpeedWeek @ Blue Lake is back!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammm and I will thought 5 days of SAW in LA was sweet....9 days is just insane. ..love it!

Always next year (well i mean 2017) I guess.

Sounds awsome Glenn...keep the updates coming

Glenn,

Change my offer from a single $100 off coupon to $150 off of a new engine to everyone that sets a record with a Novarossi engine. This offer will carry over to every IMPBA and NAMBA SAW Event throughout 2016!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

Change my offer from a single $100 off coupon to $150 off of a new engine to everyone that sets a record with a Novarossi engine. This offer will carry over to every IMPBA and NAMBA SAW Event throughout 2016!!!!!!
what about NAMBA and IMPBA records that get beaten internationally?
default_wink.png

Looking forward getting my feet wet its been 35+ years since I have been to a SAW event. Looking forward putting the PHANTOM II on the clock.I welcome any help the 3 days I plan being there.I"ll have The prototype PHANTOM II Elite An Ultra A 1/2 A and the PHANTOM II AB Ultra to see run.

I would like to say Thank you Glen how can I help let me know!! Ill do what I can.

DRV2WIN

Ken

Looking forward getting my feet wet its been 35+ years since I have been to a SAW event. Looking forward putting the PHANTOM II on the clock.I welcome any help the 3 days I plan being there.I"ll have The prototype PHANTOM II Elite An Ultra A 1/2 A and the PHANTOM II AB Ultra to see run.

I would like to say Thank you Glen how can I help let me know!! Ill do what I can.

attachicon.gif
20151219_211850.jpg

DRV2WIN

Ken
Your Phantoms are looking Cool Ken!

Thanks Andy

Jose

I was planning seeing you this weekend got the email no retrieve boat this Sunday.

I'm Planning to be up there next weekend.,Forecast is warmer weather!!!

DRV2WIN

Ken

Friends, don't forget to get your 2016 IMPBA cards before you get to SpeedWeek!

Also, I would like to get a general idea of how is coming and records you will be running for...NItro, FE, or gas. I need to print the record application forms and would to get an idea of what kind and how many.

Only 4 weeks to go!

GQ

Glenn, I will be running nitro. My boats are both tunnels. I've been told that I'll be able to run another members boat(s), but don't have a clue as to what they may be. My IMPBA card doesn't have a year on it
default_wacko.png
Hope that's not an issue
default_ohmy.png
But it does state Paid Life
default_biggrin.png
My current travel plans will have me in Valdosta sometime late Monday night, 10 hour drive. At the pond on Tuesday.

Glenn, I will be running nitro. My boats are both tunnels. I've been told that I'll be able to run another members boat(s), but don't have a clue as to what they may be. My IMPBA card doesn't have a year on it
default_wacko.png
Hope that's not an issue
default_ohmy.png
But it does state Paid Life
default_biggrin.png
My current travel plans will have me in Valdosta sometime late Monday night, 10 hour drive. At the pond on Tuesday.
Sounds good lifer!!!GQ

I will be bringing B,C,D,E and F outboard tunnels, and D,E and F outboard hydros, if I can get them all running. I also have a lifetime card.

Glen,

Speed week is the week I will be on vacation with my wife for our 15 year anniversary. Maybe we can meet up another time to play boats.

John
Sorry to hear that you won't be there John! I was really looking forward to meeting you! I hope you guys have a great time on vacation!! I hope to meet up with you guys at one of the record trials in VA.
GQ

Hi guys, I just want to remind you to get your 2016 IMPBA membership cards before you get to SpeedWeek. Only a couple weeks to go!! I will be leaving Texas in two days to get the pond prepared! If you want to come out early and help, come on!

GQ

Latest posts

Back