Servo flex linkage found what i needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used small diameter piano wire. Make two or three loops in it (nice and neat) so your buddy wonders what the h*** you got going on!?! Don't even bother with the one foot long pieces of piano wire. Way too stiff and brittle. Forget and try and make a 90 degree bend in it and most likely will break. Then you'll be pissed you wasted your time! Get the three foot length. So what if you have some left over for the next throttle linkage. You'll be glad you did. You can solder whatever end on it you want. I use to buy a nylon piece with a spring on it that captures a ball you put on the throttle arm. A quick easy disconnect when you need it. The ball has a short threaded shaft that comes with the nylon coupler. But now they're making them out of aluminum. And, of coarse the price went up. I liked the nylon coupler because of less metal to metal - less radio noise. With the newer radio system, I'm not sure that's even a problem.

Ken

Back