RTR 18 HYDROPLANE (DISTRICT 14) RULES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sorry but I havent been on here in a long time, and I rarely look at RTR because I dont run one, but are these rules official now? Because last year we did add a clear air dam on the front left sponson of my little brothers boat, as we do on all of our sport boats, and from my understanding of these new rules this would now be illegal? Not a complaint, but adding weight is legal correct? So wouldnt that serve the same purpose as the air dam? I know I am really late because the last post was November, but very good job on creating a good set of rules for the class finally! It was well thought out and very fair. :D

Lose the air dam ,we know the kid can drive,after all he is the next YOU. Just keep him out of the scale class till he is say 10.........

Lose the air dam ,we know the kid can drive,after all he is the next YOU. Just keep him out of the scale class till he is say 10.........
Haha yes he can drive, but one step at a time. I am thinking the next step is sport 20. He needs to learn what took me so long to learn... ajustments with the trigger finger!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back