Roadrunner Twin 45 Extreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be testing very soon with my 45 twin very soon. More ABC Props to test. More videos coming soon.

Here's a short video taken by Ralph Almirola from a different angle. Props used was ABC 2317-19-38

Julian

Looks like its sticking to the water?
David explain what you mean sticking to the water ??

The Twin is a little loose in the smooth water. Not by much. Unfortunately the water stayed smooth during the whole day 1st time we went testing it gave us a good baseline on the setup. Using 4 different propellers from octura to the new ABC game changers we did not have to change anything on the boat it's still at a baseline setup. Hopefully next time we have alittle chop in the water so we can see how it handles in ruff water compared to smooth water.

Julian

Yes I guess the good water explains ,,little chop will bring her alive
Smooth water is good specially when your running a brand new boat. But Ralph always knows how to setup a boat. The water was very flat and we opted not to change the set up of the boat. Hopefully we get some chop next time we test and maybe we don't have to change the setup or maybe we do. The water will get very ruff when heat racing that's why we are hoping to have a little ruff water to see what the boat does.

Julian

Looking good...what class are you gonna race her in.
I'm still testing this new Twin. It can race in F/X Hydro, Twin hydro, open Hydro or unlimited. Depends on the race but I have a 101 twin so maybe F/X hydro, unlimited or open hydro.
I don't plan to race anytime soon. But I really enjoy testing more than racing.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the foot print of the boat length. From the back of the front sponsons,to the back of the rear sponsons. If you do not mind sharing. P.M. if you want,just curious.

Dad and I are working on a Twin ourselves,just looking for all the help we can get for the build.

RR

What is the foot print of the boat length. From the back of the front sponsons,to the back of the rear sponsons. If you do not mind sharing. P.M. if you want,just curious.

Dad and I are working on a Twin ourselves,just looking for all the help we can get for the build.

RR
Hurry up Charleston is around the corner...lol

RR
I'll pm you soon.

Here's some videos of the testing I done today at OCD pond. Boat ran awesome as always. Ran it alittle lean at the end but overall good testing today.

Enjoy

Latest posts

Back