• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

retirement sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forced retirement due to medical reasons is making me get rid of most of my boating stuff. I will list the stuff in groups to prevent confusion. I will provide pics as needed. Please be patient with me as this is very tough to do. I need the money from all this for medical bills so please don't insult me will "low ball" offers at this time. I think I am offering a fair deal for the dollar. I would prefer all postings to this ad.Prices do not include shipping No motors are included.

1.Shaman-rigged with quarter scale steering,mini throttle and micro mixture servo. includes twin tanks and mixture control.$400.00 SOLD to Brad Spencer

2.JAE 12 kit $40.00 SOLD to Mark Simmons

3.HTB340-with radio box $75.00

4.HTB360-servos,tanks and mixture (2010 IMPBA National Champ E and F tunnel) $200.00 SOLD TO Jim Allen

5.Nova tunnel-servos,tanks and mixture $125.00 SOLD to Rick

6.Prather Spitfire I-K&B 21 lower unit $50.00 SOLD to Ryon Shaw

7.International Hobbies Molinari tunnel (new) $150.00 SOLD to Mark Poole

8.International Hobbies Velden tunnel $100.00 SOLD to Mark Poole

9.Top Speed 3-$75.00 SOLD to Rick Glover

10.Leecraft XT460 hull, White,no radio box,$ 75.00

11.Leecraft XT460 hull w/radio box,Red, rough but still race worthy $75.00

12.Leecraft XT460 Yellow w/radio box,servos and motor mount, this is the old DNE Reasearch boat $175.00

13. Leecraft 21 SAW boat. w/radio box. Tommy Lee's record setting hull $275.00

14.00Leecraft XT460 hull red/white rough no radio box $60.00

I will also install your equipment and set up the boat for free! on any hull you buy from me
do u have pic for # 13 leecraft 21 saw

Hey Bob, I'm not interested in buying the hull, but I also would love to see some pictures of #13 .21 leecraft saw boat. I've never seen it before and it would be cool to see the boat that held the record for almost 20years.

-Jr.

Hi Bob, I too would like to see a pic of the Lee SAW boat. Also, do you have a Leecraft XT120? The older 3.5?

Joe

Bob,

Ill take the white Leecraft 460. What is your PayPal and I will send the $75 plus what freight? Thanks.

Bob, I will take the Lee SAW boat. It needs a good home and needs to show up a record trial again in the future. Thanks.

Bob, I won't be comming to Charleston because of back surgery September 24, 2012. I have asked Jerry Yarn to pick up the HTB-360 for me. Thanks much. Jim Allen

Last edited by a moderator:
Back