• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

retirement sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron

It is the newer style. Here are some pics. I also posted pics of the Shaman on the original post.

DSC00435.JPGDSC00436.JPGDSC00437.JPGDSC00438.JPG

Bob,

I was looking for an old style 360 like the 340 you are selling. Ill pass on the 360. Looks like Jim wants the boat and didnt realize I was waiting on pics. Thanks for posting. Its a really nice hull.

Bob,

I was looking for an old style 360 like the 340 you are selling. Ill pass on the 360. Looks like Jim wants the boat and didnt realize I was waiting on pics. Thanks for posting. Its a really nice hull.
The reason I thought I was first is because I was unaware that there was a HTB-460 boat as you posted in post #2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob,

How do you want the money for the HTB-360. I can send it to you now or I can meet you at Charleston for a direct exchange. Whats your preference?

Jim

Ron

It is the newer style. Here are some pics. I also posted pics of the Shaman on the original post.

View attachment 39205View attachment 39206View attachment 39207View attachment 39208
Dang Bob, I hate to see you getting rid of that Shaman. I was really hoping to hear about you having some good time trial results with it. Hope all is well and that things get better. Give my dad a call when you get the chance. He tried calling the other day to check in to see how things were going but said that for whatever reason the call wouldn't go through.

-Jr.

Bob,

Has Ron and Brad passed the HTB 360 up? Am I still third in line?

Dion.
I passed Dion after getting the pics. I was looking for an old style 360 like the 340 Bob is selling but the 360 is a new style hull. Good luck.

Just a note to everyone. I passed on the Shaman so its up for grabs. I replied before pics and did not know the motor wasn't included and that the boat looks like new. Its a great deal. Looks like Bob has just about sold all of the listed boats...... ;)

Back